Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My friend is sending he Chad-Virgin memes

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
-
Lmao what the fuck is this do fucking normies ruin everything. It's funny they will share Chad memes but will never swallow the blackpill. This same guy who is sending me Chad meme once said to me "You can get a girlfriend by having game" jfl.

VvC memes were ruined long ago

why are you friends with him tbh. if he's gonna shove bluepill in your face

why are you friends with him tbh. if he's gonna shove bluepill in your face
I blackpilled him a little and now it seems he has dropped that "game will get me laid" thinking. He is a nice friend overall but just bluepilled.

I blackpilled him a little and now it seems he has dropped that "game will get me laid" thinking. He is a nice friend overall but just bluepilled.
ohh got it. It's nice to have friends but I would never discuss dating/blackpill with them

I would never discuss dating/blackpill with them
Well I was not the one to bring it up but I decided to still share some blackpills

He after this even starting telling me about that midget from game of thrones and how he has a wife so height doesn't matter much :feelskek:

He after this even starting telling me about that midget from game of thrones and how he has a wife so height doesn't matter much :feelskek:
Wow he is incredibly oblivious.

Normies fill with cringe and soy everything they touch
When will they ever swallow the blackpill

Mogs me at having friends.

Thats kinda brutal

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6