Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My friend is always alone and he doesn't seem to have a gf

cokeboy

cokeboy

Recruit
★★★
Do you think he should join the forum? I think he has a non-normie brain too after a few conversations with him. Is it good blackpill him?

Do you think he should join the forum? I think he has a non-normie brain too after a few conversations with him. Is it good blackpill him?

Hes a mogger despite the jew nose, Look at that jaw go, INSANE FORWARD GROWTH, How could you be around someone like that, He mogs me into oblivion!

I actually know who this is. He already has an account here

Hes a mogger despite the jew nose, Look at that jaw go, INSANE FORWARD GROWTH, How could you be around someone like that, He mogs me into oblivion!
Couldn't have said it better. He is like a mix of Chad and pretty boy pheno. The only way for him to be incel is to be severely autistic or something.

Couldn't have said it better. He is like a mix of Chad and pretty boy pheno. The only way for him to be incel is to be severely autistic or something.
Then its probably that

Maybe tag him and ask him if hes blackpilled

"He must be gay"

Repost the pic

pic not loading...

His account is @Zettabhai and he’s a haba. I have no idea how OP’s GrAY ass knows him irl though wtf
Wow, great job doxxing him