Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR My friend is a complete jeweeb

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
He practically loves jews. Wastes no opportunity in praising them whenever the topic comes up. Sympathises wholeheartedly to their cause.

Its jarring to see all this jew hate here and on 4chan and then face this irl

Why are you friends with a Jew lover in the first place

he has been brainwashed by them, now you need to leave this guy

Judeabooism has always been common throughout the Anglosphere and India and was the sole reason for Anglos adopting circumcision

Judeabooism has always been common throughout the Anglosphere and India and was the sole reason for Anglos adopting circumcision
Hi, jeetcel here,
i'd like to clarify my jeet brethrens don't consider dem joos as a sort of 'faith brothers' (i.e. muh jewdeo-xtianity hurr durr), we just are good with Israelis (that too in post nehru-gandhi era govts here) because of shared hatred of Islamic Extremism and muh defense deals etc; except of those areas you may not find jeets simping for Israelis that much.
A big part of israeli simping here is credited to current ruling party and its predecessor parties etc which have their politics aligned with "right" side of political spectrum (in reality, centre-left) and are overly pro-israelis, somewhat pro-US etc, before emergence of this party in era of our GOP and their govts India used to be one of the biggest supporter of Palestine so much that Yaseer Arafat used to frequently come to our cuntry for diplomatic purposes

otherwise there are more Hitler-ist jeets than Israeli-simps here in my purview

Then he would make a good goy slave

:feelspuke:

He practically loves jews. Wastes no opportunity in praising them whenever the topic comes up. Sympathises wholeheartedly to their cause.

It’s over for you. Goym are just cattle in the eyes of Jews. Jews are supposed to only breed with other Jews, those that don’t are seen as freaks.

Jews believe that they are God’s chosen people, therefore all non-Jews must serve their Jewish masters or face destruction. Jews founded Israel, which is a Jewish-only colony in the Middle East. The Rothschilds, are the ultra-rich Jewish family who organized the founding of Israel. NATO - the military force in Europe that wants war with Russia, is basically the Rothschild’s private army.

That’s why goym should hate Jews.

What kind of IRL discussions you do that involves jews ? :feelshehe:

You should and him videos of Jews getting killed by Palestines.

I would be a Jewlover too if they only shared with me some of their Jewros

I don't have friends

@Transcended Trucel moment.

You should and him videos of Jews getting killed by Palestines.
He knows all about that. Even feels elated when IDF strikes back and kills palestinians