Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My friend from childhood always antagonized me. Am I wrong here?

fortniteroleplayer

fortniteroleplayer

Banned
-
I had intense autism and anxiety, and was bullied from a young age. He was sort of a loner too, he would always say things though like bring up my insecurities maliciously. For instance he knows I was anxious around my family, so he would bring up emberassing stuff in the car to my mom like how a girl sticked up her middle finger at me at the center.

The first time he came over when we were 11, we took this little mini car thing down the street that goes down like a hill, he went down it and wouldn't even bring it back and expect me to do it and I did, he had no manners, and would laugh if my dads b0tt was showing while changing a tire, my dad is dumb tho.

Or I would make an example, "I'm so h0rny sometimes I can jack off to say... this stick" and he would use that against me in arguments that I j4ck off to sticks.

he would do stuff like that, like if we went to the mall with another kid he would be feminine and mean to me, and try to dominate me verbally with tactics in a feminine way, like embarrass me at the food court, for accidently ordering a big pizza. Or putting his dirty plate infront of me.

he would make fun of me with the convenient store guy, and wouldn't let me poop in his house,

I got hit by a car when I was 8 and he would bring that up when I acted weird.

I would often bottle it up and then lash out due to all the anxiety, which I regret but I made fun of his mom who passed away, it was wrong but I was autistic and that is all I could do to try to get back at him, and like I invited him over once and started punching his arm and body hard until he ran away.

When we were like 20, he and this older guy who they would sell w33d with were going to this party at this guy's house they knew, I was so excited to come to since I rarely went to house parties.
I had my sister take me to the outlets, we went shopping for clothes for me I was so pumped. Then as Im waiting to go, my friend sends me a snapchat video "Going to party"

And they just left me since the guy didn't want me to come or something, they didn't even fight for me.
He sent a video to rub it in my face, no explenation.
I bring all this stuff up and he never replies, just rambles his own stuff ignoring my issues.

he talks about my mom, say's she doesn't know anything and my family is dumb, not rich like his which isn't even true.

Literally lies say's his family was affiliated with the mafia just because his grandpa had lunch with John Gottii supposedly? His dad cut lawns he isn't in the mafia wtf.
and always tries to validate himself to me
His recent quotes below from FB. He tries to be the victim.

Your brother is sexually attracted to men try to rape you that’s in your jeans your sister looks like a man and your mom died her hair purple

Your jeans are fucked your life’s fucked

I am manipulate the people who cross me I’m like a cat

You cross in one time you’ll get the truth

"You criticize my mom one time there for you have a lifetime of suffering from me"

You criticize my mom one time now I have no filter for you or your family

"You just fucked with the wrong person that had a more powerful, psychological brain who knows how to manipulate people even till this day"

"Want me to teach you how to manipulate people you need to learn how to be a hustler"

"You message my uncle your message everybody you comment on my mom now look 10 years in the future and now you’re suffering"

"I’m the greatest manipulator that have existed. I’m also Scorpio, nor that I believe not astrology shit."
You don’t know German history
You don’t know anything about the Jew history
You just love your Germanic medicine

"My family both sides where in the mafia probly some left over in Arazona my uncle had a restaurant in Cambridge he was working with John gotti my papou had dinner with him too you just jealous you know I tell you this for years you just pretend like you want to not believe it but go ahead"

My life is busy. I do a lot of things. I don’t reply to your comment and you’re sitting there like nothing else to do in life. I’m here flipping a house I join boxing. I feed myself I manage properties I’m a full-time day trader.

Catching up, you don’t even know all the books that alone you’re clueless because I keep on saying if you don’t understand you can’t be caught up if you don’t read all the books
Dumb ass read both of apocrypha and actually believe it
 The Grand Canyon is the lost city of Gold. The garden of Eden is in Florida, and  the Mississippi river is the Euphrates river
In the Bible says to be vegan 1:29
I’m telling you understand these you won’t be walk to obtain knowledge is to abstain from sin and flesh. Eating is one of the biggest sin.
Flesh eating

Last edited:
he's greek and irish yet he says his family was in the mafia. my mom even warned me that he lies a lot I said I know. Then he changes it to "affiliated"

"My family both sides where in the mafia probly some left over in Arazona my uncle had a restaurant in Cambridge he was working with John gotti my papou had dinner with him too you just jealous you know I tell you this for years you just pretend like you want to not believe it but go ahead"

my families in the mouth you have no clue what you’re talking about
Both sides
Where
Now they all dead
Affiliated not made

My grandfather new John Gotti

You also gonna learn books like 48 laws of power how to Win friends and influence people child developmental psychology, Piaget, Carl, Jung, Nietzsche

Mogs me for having friends, especially despite "having autism."

I had intense autism and anxiety, and was bullied from a young age. He was sort of a loner too, he would always say things though like bring up my insecurities maliciously. For instance he knows I was anxious around my family, so he would bring up emberassing stuff in the car to my mom like how a girl sticked up her middle finger at me at the center.

The first time he came over when we were 11, we took this little mini car thing down the street that goes down like a hill, he went down it and wouldn't even bring it back and expect me to do it and I did, he had no manners, and would laugh if my dads b0tt was showing while changing a tire, my dad is dumb tho.

Or I would make an example, "I'm so h0rny sometimes I can jack off to say... this stick" and he would use that against me in arguments that I j4ck off to sticks.

he would do stuff like that, like if we went to the mall with another kid he would be feminine and mean to me, and try to dominate me verbally with tactics in a feminine way, like embarrass me at the food court, for accidently ordering a big pizza. Or putting his dirty plate infront of me.

he would make fun of me with the convenient store guy, and wouldn't let me poop in his house,

I would often bottle it up and then lash out due to all the anxiety, which I regret but I made fun of his mom who passed away, it was wrong but I was autistic and that is all I could do to try to get back at him, and like I invited him over once and started punching his arm and body hard until he ran away.

When we were like 20, he and this older guy who they would sell w33d with were going to this party at this guy's house they knew, I was so excited to come to since I rarely went to house parties.
I had my sister take me to the outlets, we went shopping for clothes for me I was so pumped. Then as Im waiting to go, my friend sends me a snapchat video "Going to party"

And they just left me since the guy didn't want me to come or something, they didn't even fight for me.
He sent a video to rub it in my face, no explenation.
I bring all this stuff up and he never replies, just rambles his own stuff ignoring my issues.

he talks about my mom, say's she doesn't know anything and my family is dumb, not rich like his which isn't even true.

Literally lies say's his family was affiliated with the mafia just because his grandpa had lunch with John Gottii supposedly? His dad cut lawns he isn't in the mafia wtf.

Your brother is sexually attracted to men try to rape you that’s in your jeans your sister looks like a man and your mom died her hair purple

Your jeans are fucked your life’s fucked

I am manipulate the people who cross me I’m like a cat

You cross in one time you’ll get the truth

"You criticize my mom one time there for you have a lifetime of suffering from me"

You criticize my mom one time now I have no filter for you or your family

"You just fucked with the wrong person that had a more powerful, psychological brain who knows how to manipulate people even till this day"

"Want me to teach you how to manipulate people you need to learn how to be a hustler"

"You message my uncle your message everybody you comment on my mom now look 10 years in the future and now you’re suffering"

"I’m the greatest manipulator that have existed. I’m also Scorpio, nor that I believe not astrology shit."
You don’t know German history
You don’t know anything about the Jew history
You just love your Germanic medicine

My life is busy. I do a lot of things. I don’t reply to your comment and you’re sitting there like nothing else to do in life. I’m here flipping a house I join boxing. I feed myself I manage properties I’m a full-time day trader.

Catching up, you don’t even know all the books that alone you’re clueless because I keep on saying if you don’t understand you can’t be caught up if you don’t read all the books
Dumb ass read both of apocrypha and actually believe it
 The Grand Canyon is the lost city of Gold. The garden of Eden is in Florida, and  the Mississippi river is the Euphrates river
In the Bible says to be vegan 1:29
I’m telling you understand these you won’t be walk to obtain knowledge is to abstain from sin and flesh. Eating is one of the biggest sin.
Flesh eating
Dnr

Even I a high inhib pussy would never let someone directly insult my mother like that. What the actual fuck that’s not a friend I would’ve punched him

Even I a high inhib pussy would never let someone directly insult my mother like that. What the actual fuck that’s not a friend I would’ve punched him
i made fun of his dead mom to get back at him for many times bullying and passive aggressive to me causing me intense cortisol when we were 12.

All of it is your fault

I voluntarily befriend people like this because they're snakes

There's enough proof he's a snake yet you refuse to trust your instincts, this is why it's your fault

All these arguments, if you never told him all that weird stuff about you like some idiots expose themselves to therapists, he wouldn't have been able to use that in an argument

You chose to be in that friendship and it's completely your fault; why were you friends with him in the first place?

If he always antagonized you, he's in the wrong :feelsokman:

Your friend is a scumbag. You should punch him in the face somewhere there isn’t cameras or witnesses and then never talk to him again.

Neurotypical children love mocking you over any little thing you say.

Does he by any chance have ADHD? He sounds like a kid I know with ADHD.