Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My friend ascended 4 days ago and I didn't want to believe it at the time My final post on the matter IT won't touch this bet on it

BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
So about a year ago while I was playing GTA Online I met a guy who was disabled and had ADHD just like I do. Us neurodivergents need to stick together, so naturally, we became friends. We ran Cayo Pericos, did jobs, destroyed cargo, killed noobs, whole 9 yards.
About a week after I met him he introduced me to his friend, lets call him H. H was a nice guy who also ran Cayo Pericos from time to time. This was during the time the Cayo Perico glitch still wasn't patched so the three of us also did that very often.
It wasn't until about a month after meeting H I asked him questions regarding mental disorders, to which he responded that he did not have any.
I then asked him a series of other questions, mostly trying to gauge his personality more thoroughly then I had up until that point, but also to obtain more info I didn't have about him at that point.
Somehow, I don't remember how, I asked him if he had any experience with females, and he responded that yes he did have experience. I was taken aback by this, so I asked follow up questions about said experience.
He then told me the story of how he almost lost his virginity at 17 during the summer after his 11th grade year. I'll spare you the details since it's pretty brutal, but the reason he didn't ascend during that time was because complications arose and the female who would've been the one to take his virginity otherwise had to move.
Well over 2 years later it's nearing his 20th birthday and the female he almost lost it to returns to the town he lives in to visit her grandma.
To the surprise of no one, they met up and fucked. Mind you, not once but twice. And just as a little bit of extra salt in the wound, she sent him nudes and flirted with him over the phone before they fucked.
He not only got to ascend, but he was saved from being a 20 year old virgin by the skin of his teeth. Yet I'm condemned for no reason whatsoever to stay a NEET as well as an incel for the rest of my life.
I mean come on H, if you get to ascend, the least you could do is share the pussy with me and K. (My other online friend, the disabled one)
But no he keeps it all to himself and doesn't let me or K get any at all. Selfish POS imo

So about a year ago while I was playing GTA Online I met a guy who was disabled and had ADHD just like I do. Us neurodivergents need to stick together, so naturally, we became friends. We ran Cayo Pericos, did jobs, destroyed cargo, killed noobs, whole 9 yards.
About a week after I met him he introduced me to his friend, lets call him H. H was a nice guy who also ran Cayo Pericos from time to time. This was during the time the Cayo Perico glitch still wasn't patched so the three of us also did that very often.
It wasn't until about a month after meeting H I asked him questions regarding mental disorders, to which he responded that he did not have any.
I then asked him a series of other questions, mostly trying to gauge his personality more thoroughly then I had up until that point, but also to obtain more info I didn't have about him at that point.
Somehow, I don't remember how, I asked him if he had any experience with females, and he responded that yes he did have experience. I was taken aback by this, so I asked follow up questions about said experience.
He then told me the story of how he almost lost his virginity at 17 during the summer after his 11th grade year. I'll spare you the details since it's pretty brutal, but the reason he didn't ascend during that time was because complications arose and the female who would've been the one to take his virginity otherwise had to move.
Well over 2 years later it's nearing his 20th birthday and the female he almost lost it to returns to the town he lives in to visit her grandma.
To the surprise of no one, they met up and fucked. Mind you, not once but twice. And just as a little bit of extra salt in the wound, she sent him nudes and flirted with him over the phone before they fucked.
He not only got to ascend, but he was saved from being a 20 year old virgin by the skin of his teeth. Yet I'm condemned for no reason whatsoever to stay a NEET as well as an incel for the rest of my life.
I mean come on H, if you get to ascend, the least you could do is share the pussy with me and K. (My other online friend, the disabled one)
But no he keeps it all to himself and doesn't let me or K get any at all. Selfish POS imo
Why do all greycels here have to write such long sad introductions? I didnt do that.

Also how was her pussy?

What was his height and how would you facially rate him? :feelssus:

I suspect he may have been a volcel/mentalcel the entire time who could've easily ascended; did he begin his transition to the redpill/bluepill to belittle/demean you right after or what? :feelsUgh:

What was his height and how would you facially rate him? :feelssus:

I suspect he may have been a volcel/mentalcel the entire time who could've easily ascended; did he begin his transition to the redpill/bluepill to belittle/demean you right after or what? :feelsUgh:
I don't know his height and I've never seen his face before. And he wasn't really an incel to begin with, at least not entirely.

I don't know his height and I've never seen his face before. And he wasn't really an incel to begin with, at least not entirely.
A fakecel, then; he literally had the chance to ascend before as well and is probably a bluepiller. :feelsUgh:

A fakecel, then; he literally had the chance to ascend before as well and is probably a bluepiller. :feelsUgh:
He did have the chance to ascend, but like I said complications arose and there was nothing he could've done. But if said complications hadn't arisen, he would've very well ascended right then and there.

Nothing more brutal than friends ascending and not giving you a crumb of pussy.

He's proof that it's not over for you.

God, hearing these love stories makes me feel like shit.
Being sure that a girl is genuinely in love with you must be the best feeling ever. It doesn't matter if you get nervous, she loves you, so she accepts that you're not perfect and then you and her try the best to make it work.

Last edited:
Why do all greycels here have to write such long sad introductions? I didnt do that.
You probably need to kill yourself now. Have you considered driving a car full of explosives into wall really fast?