Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My former oneitis colleague asked me today how I liked our workplace so far

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
I jokingly said “why this a question? Are you a spy?”.

She answered in a very irritated way “I AM NOT A SPY! It’s just a simple question. It’s normal to ask newcomers that way. What are you even thinking about?”

Kek if I were chad she would’ve responded in a much more tender way and probably invited me to a Netflix & chill. Her girl boss way of talking confirmed that it was right to mentally let go of her, kek

Yup, you need to level up your charisma and social skills bro, when that shit is dependent on how pretty your face and how nice your voice, its fucking ovER

I jokingly said “why this a question? Are you a spy?”.
super low inhib reply, jfl i couldn't say this shit to a stranger toilet tbh
i would get too shy for it
She answered in a very irritated way “I AM NOT A SPY! It’s just a simple question. It’s normal to ask newcomers that way. What are you even thinking about?”
she would be furious for the whole day now, she's used to get treated like a queen by her other incel in denial and normie simp and now you probably broke her fragil ego

super low inhib reply, jfl i couldn't say this shit to a stranger toilet tbh
i would get too shy for it
That’s just my autistic standard answer to any questions I don’t want to answer, kek

A lot more If she offered her holes to You kek