Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My foolproof get rich strategy

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
Step 1.) Steal pics of an attractive 'foid. Not one too famous because that'd be way too obvious. Use them online.

Step 2.) Buy those 3-pack panties or whatever from Walmart for like $5 per pack.

Step 3.) Wear them all day, fart in them a bunch, leave skidmarks and piss stains.

Step 4.) Sell them to cucks online for $50 a pop.

I'll never have to work another day in my life.

Step 1.) Steal pics of an attractive 'foid. Not one too famous because that'd be way too obvious. Use them online.

Step 2.) Buy those 3-pack panties or whatever from Walmart for like $5 per pack.

Step 3.) Wear them all day, fart in them a bunch, leave skidmarks and piss stains.

High IQ

We should start a business doing this. We all wear the pantys and we have a small team to focus on the selling. We all get mildly wealthy and accend by simply being rich

THATS A GREAT IDEIA... But im not sure if would work in Brasil O_o

giphy.gif

High IQ thread

If men can make more money pretending to be a woman over being a male wage-cuck, you might as well take advantage of it.

we should all do it

In all seriousness I've considered it for years. I just haven't been able to actually bring myself to do it because I'm a moralfag. Yeah, they're cucks and frankly they probably deserve to lose their money for being so desperate... But still.

We should start a business doing this. We all wear the pantys and we have a small team to focus on the selling. We all get mildly wealthy and accend by simply being rich
Actually quite smart, with a good lawyer this would be completely legal.
In all seriousness I've considered it for years. I just haven't been able to actually bring myself to do it because I'm a moralfag. Yeah, they're cucks and frankly they probably deserve to lose their money for being so desperate... But still.
Receiving the money is the Problem, but with a official company it should work.

Should have a hired 'foid (or a passable dickchick) make jewtube vids too for when the cucks start getting suspicious. Sure we could have the 'foid just wear the panties in that scenario but it just wouldn't be as fun. Cucks will be punished while we also make money. Two birds with one stone.

Hope cucks like the stench of Dorito-farts.

Go to goodwill

Buy old lingerie for a dolla

Put in cat box overnite

Sell for 2000

Go to goodwill

Buy old lingerie for a dolla

Put in cat box overnite

Sell for 2000

I don't think I can walk into Walmart and buy panties, I have a little dignity.

Should have a hired 'foid (or a passable dickchick) make jewtube vids too for when the cucks start getting suspicious. Sure we could have the 'foid just wear the panties in that scenario but it just wouldn't be as fun. Cucks will be punished while we also make money. Two birds with one stone.

Hope cucks like the stench of Dorito-farts.
Let's do it. This is HIGH fucking IQ. Buy bulk pantys. Hire 1 foid and pay her to keep quiet. We get rich

i have no qualms with it.
yes. we should all focus our attention on trying to make a business together and getting rich rather than only commiserating. incel corporation.

i have no qualms with it.

yes. we should all focus our attention on trying to make a business together and getting rich rather than only commiserating. incel corporation.
Incels incorporated

I'm serious about this. We wouldnt need to LDAR.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back