Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My foid sister got a dark red mani-pedi today at the salon and I can't do anything else other than try not to coom whenever I look at her toes

• Thread starter Normie Exterminator
  • Start date
I have the same size and I assure you that it's not that big. You gotta be a fag if you're randomly bringing up dicks.
Dude you're a next level detective what the hell.

"If" hahahahahha :feelshaha:, everything i said in thi thread prior to this post is ironic, I dont want to suck your smelly sloppy dirty painted feet you IT pig
i'm not a foid with painted toes retard

I see. You're the same foid who was larping as @mentalcel1 and is back for more shitposting.

Please kys toilet. You aren't special.

or make yourself useful and give someone on here sex.

I see. You're the same foid who was larping as @mentalcel1 and is back for more shitposting.

Please kys toilet. You aren't special.
Literally using the same incest playbook,but now its his sister :feelshaha:

Literally using the same incest playbook,but now its his sister :feelshaha:
Bye bye Toilet

Tom Hanks Hello GIF
Hai Hello GIF

If I had sister I would secretly coom on her feet

Reminder that footfags are on the same tier as homosexuals

Larping Account.

Get banned foid faggot:feelsaww::feelsaww:

It's hard bro:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: They look something like this:

images
images

one time at dinner, I was caught blowing a fat load of cream in my pants after staring at my sisters sexy toes:ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: and my cuck normie parents madefun of me for it and my sister called me a perv and is now mad at me for the whole day:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
How is this possible?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back