Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My foid sister got a dark red mani-pedi today at the salon and I can't do anything else other than try not to coom whenever I look at her toes

• Thread starter Normie Exterminator
  • Start date
Normie Exterminator

Normie Exterminator

EXTERMINATE ALL CHADS AND STACIES
-
It's hard bro:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: They look something like this:

images
images

one time at dinner, I was caught blowing a fat load of cream in my pants after staring at my sisters sexy toes:ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: and my cuck normie parents madefun of me for it and my sister called me a perv and is now mad at me for the whole day:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

It's hard bro:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: They look something like this:

images
images

one time at dinner, I was caught blowing a fat load of cream in my pants after staring at my sisters sexy toes:ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: and my cuck normie parents madefun of me for it and my sister called me a perv and is now mad at me for the whole day:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Incest larper, im betting 5 dollars this cel doesnt even have a sister. Most people are disgusted by their siblings, due to a biological instinct to prevent incest

@mentalcel1 alt?

Incest larper, im betting 5 dollars this cel doesnt even have a sister. Most people are disgusted by their siblings, due to a biological instinct to prevent incest
i'm attracted to feet i can't help it ok. Even if it is my subhuman sisters feet

Send pics of you and her together in a family photo(you can blur out the faces) or larp
Totally larping. He's just a troll trying to make up look bad.

Send pics of you and her together in a family photo(you can blur out the faces) or larp
That would prove nothing since he could get any pic of random people

:what: not bad but i dont understand foot fetishists. Send me a pic of her armpit :feelsohh:
>armpit

Please consult a psychiatrist. Armpits are the most revolting part of a foid i am NOT taking a pic of her armpit:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

@Caesercel @Fat Link @SlayerSlayer please ban this toilet

How would you even get those retard? You're 100% a foid who just got her nails done.
If that is true OP is an IT infiltrator, I would still fck her if i find her (in minecraft)

If that is true OP is an IT infiltrator, I would still fck her if i find her (in minecraft)
If I was a foid I would want to be a blonde bimbo stacylite:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

EVEN IF I AM A FOID (im not) I WOULD STILL HAVE A BIGGER PP THAN YOU TRUECEL:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: YOU ARE ONLY HALF OF A "MAN" WITH THAT 4 CM PP
Cope, it grows to 14cm hard and you will probably choke on it and beg me to stop irl :forcedsmile:

only a woman would start random insulting some random guy's dick size for no reason. Either that or you're a faggot.
i only insulted his dick because i have a 16.5cm pp:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

i only insulted his dick because i have a 16.5cm pp:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I have the same size and I assure you that it's not that big. You gotta be a fag if you're randomly bringing up dicks.

I have the same size and I assure you that it's not that big. You gotta be a fag if you're randomly bringing up dicks.
no i just like to flex on small pp men:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back