Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My Foid Doctor Called Me Creepy and Refused to Treat Me Further

H

Hans Müller

Self-banned
-
You know you are a fucking failure even people whose job it is to help you leave you.

I have no family and friends and during a suicide attempt with a shit ton of medication and alcohol I apparently contacted my foid doctor and told her what was going through my mind. I told her stuff like "everyone left me and you're the only person with whom I can have conversations. Thank you for talking to a loser piece of shit like me. If you were not my doctor it would be impossible for me to be able to speak to someone like you".

Yes, I know, the last part sounds so cucked and cringe but it is true. She's hot af and I'm an ugly subhuman. It would be beyond impossible for me to be able to interact with someone like her if the situations didn't force us to interact.

Anyway, obviously I was so fucking embarrassed after reading the messages I sent to her. I contacted her, apologized and sent to her my medical discharge reports which confirmed that I was under the effect of both alcohol and medication poisoning as a result of a suicide attempt. She started ignoring my messages, and I thought that was because she didn't care about the previous messages I sent to her during the suicide attempt, so I appeared during our next appointment, which we had already set before my suicide attempt. I was already so embarrassed and it was very difficult for me to have the courage to show, but I was hoping to apologize to her face to face, so there was also some incentive to show up to the appointment. My appointment time came, she read my name, I went to her room, and she said I can not come to her for treatment anymore since what I did. When I asked why, she said I was creepy. I tried to apologize and explain that I was having a suicide attempt and that my mind was not right. I also showed my discharge letter which proved that I was half-conscious and not only under the effect of drug overdose and poisoning but also alcohol poisoning. She did not listen or care. I was trying to calmly explain. Then, she threatened to sue me for stalking if I didn't leave immediately. I felt like a fucking creep. I said threats are not necessary, and if she had just told me that I should not have come beforehand, I would have not come.

Why didn't she just let me know via E-mail that I should not come to our appointment instead of humiliating me in front of other doctors and patients? Of course, just like every single bitch she wanted to put a loser guy to shame and get a free ego boost. If I was an asshole chad she would come to me when I contacted her during suicide attempt and suck my cock.

Shortly after this I was diagnosed with Borderline and now I know why I'm such a creep who doesn't and will never have anyone. Borderline is destructive af and it makes not only having friends literally impossible, but even relationships such as patient/doctor which are very easy to have for most people becomes impossible to have.

I will probably rope very soon.

Report her to her superiors or sue her

Reporting her has not crossed my mind. Might actually do that. But how could I sue her? I mean what would be the allegation?

'The compassionate gender'

You seem to be a very unfortunate soul my friend

Are you a German?

Are you implying only my moms pussy can please you? Volcel
Volcel? I wish. I just told you I have fucking Borderline.

I ain't implying shit. You're being an asshole, I'm replying in kind.

Herr Müller, Tür öffnen! Sofort!

Car Chase Police GIF

There is DBT therapy for BPD. Also possibly something like ketamine infusions, may or may not work.

I know people with BPD. These people are extremely hard to deal with. Its the unfortunate truth. If you want to recover from it then it takes a lot of work.

Anzeige ist raus!

Gut, ich brauche sowieso den letzten Anreiz um es alles zu beenden.
Das gibt ne fette Anzeige!

Im ernst, das tut mir leid :cryfeels: Ich kann dich verstehen. Ich bin 26, ein "KHHV" — ich bin EXTREM hässlich und sehe sehr komisch aus (hab ne Behinderung, bin eine 1 von 10)

There is DBT therapy for BPD. Also possibly something like ketamine infusions, may or may not work.

I know people with BPD. These people are extremely hard to deal with. Its the unfortunate truth. If you want to recover from it then it takes a lot of work.
I know bro... I've started a therapy which apparently will last a long time. It's a pain in the ass...

Foid : I want become a psychiatrist to help people desperate and suicidal but God forbid if they say things that only a person who's desperate and suicidal would say ewww that's creepy!

Das gibt ne fette Anzeige!

Im ernst, das tut mir leid :cryfeels: Ich kann dich verstehen. Ich bin 26, ein "KHHV" — ich bin EXTREM hässlich und sehe sehr komisch aus (hab ne Behinderung, bin eine 1 von 10)
Kopf hoch... Ich sehe nicht nur komisch und hässlich aus, sondern verhalte mich aufgrund meiner Geisteskrankheiten auch so... Zumindest kannst du dich normal verhalten, wenn du solche Krankheiten nicht hast.

Foid : I want become a psychiatrist to help people desperate and suicidal but God forbid if they say things that only a person who's desperate and suicidal would say ewww that's creepy!
Kek... It's a fucking clown world brocel. Foids are snakes since Eve anyway.

write her bad reviews

Kopf hoch... Ich sehe nicht nur komisch und hässlich aus, sondern verhalte mich aufgrund meiner Geisteskrankheiten auch so... Zumindest kannst du dich normal verhalten, wenn du solche Krankheiten nicht hast.
Danke und stimmt. Ja Autist bin ich auch noch und soziale Phobie hab ich auch. Ich kann mich definitiv nicht normal verhalten, meine Stimme ist auch komisch. Also ich verstehe dich total. Es ist für mich praktisch unmöglich, zu akzeptieren dass es "over" ist. Daher würde ich auch gerne sterben hab den Mut aber (noch) nicht

Why didn't she just let me know via E-mail that I should not come to our appointment instead of humiliating me in front of other doctors and patients? Of course, just like every single bitch she wanted to put a loser guy to shame and get a free ego boost. If I was an asshole chad she would come to me when I contacted her during suicide attempt and suck my cock.
You have experienced their sadism first hand here. I do absolutely believe you have the grounds to sue or at least report her. Medical professionals should be responsible and not at all like this bitch. Really do talk to a lawyer or the medical counsel or whatever. You are trying to be bettter and this is the treatment you get?!

At least she should have referred you to another physician, if she's uncapable of treating you, which she is.

Since when being creepy is the reason to decline medical help?

You know you are a fucking failure even people whose job it is to help you leave you.

I have no family and friends and during a suicide attempt with a shit ton of medication and alcohol I apparently contacted my foid doctor and told her what was going through my mind. I told her stuff like "everyone left me and you're the only person with whom I can have conversations. Thank you for talking to a loser piece of shit like me. If you were not my doctor it would be impossible for me to be able to speak to someone like you".

Yes, I know, the last part sounds so cucked and cringe but it is true. She's hot af and I'm an ugly subhuman. It would be beyond impossible for me to be able to interact with someone like her if the situations didn't force us to interact.

Anyway, obviously I was so fucking embarrassed after reading the messages I sent to her. I contacted her, apologized and sent to her my medical discharge reports which confirmed that I was under the effect of both alcohol and medication poisoning as a result of a suicide attempt. She started ignoring my messages, and I thought that was because she didn't care about the previous messages I sent to her during the suicide attempt, so I appeared during our next appointment, which we had already set before my suicide attempt. I was already so embarrassed and it was very difficult for me to have the courage to show, but I was hoping to apologize to her face to face, so there was also some incentive to show up to the appointment. My appointment time came, she read my name, I went to her room, and she said I can not come to her for treatment anymore since what I did. When I asked why, she said I was creepy. I tried to apologize and explain that I was having a suicide attempt and that my mind was not right. I also showed my discharge letter which proved that I was half-conscious and not only under the effect of drug overdose and poisoning but also alcohol poisoning. She did not listen or care. I was trying to calmly explain. Then, she threatened to sue me for stalking if I didn't leave immediately. I felt like a fucking creep. I said threats are not necessary, and if she had just told me that I should not have come beforehand, I would have not come.

Shortly after this I was diagnosed with Borderline and now I know why I'm such a creep who doesn't and will never have anyone. Borderline is destructive af and it makes not only having friends literally impossible, but even relationships such as patient/doctor which are very easy to have for most people becomes impossible to have.

Deutschland wird immer grausamer. Die trauen sich kranke Patienten in der Öffentlichkeit bloßzustellen.
Was ist mit ärztlicher Schweigepflicht und so? Darf die das so vor anderen Patienten sagen?
Grausame Welt...Ich bin auch Autist und man versuchte mich soweit es geht aus der Gesellschaft auszuschließen.
Die deutschen Gesellschaft würde uns am besten (wenn sie könnte) auf eine einsame Insel einfliegen wo wir nicht mehr wegkommen könnten und die Chads, Stacys und Normies von uns endlich in Ruhe gelassen würden.

When I asked why, she said I was creepy. I tried to apologize and explain that I was having a suicide attempt and that my mind was not right. I also showed my discharge letter which proved that I was half-conscious and not only under the effect of drug overdose and poisoning but also alcohol poisoning.
Women are disgusted at the thought and sight of seeing a man in a weak and vulnerable state. It is critical for men to understand that the modern woman has 100% lost all of their maternal instincts of nurturing and caregiving. Today, the last thing a woman wants to do is to care and serve someone out of empathy. Even in relationships, women expect men to fully serve them and take care of them without giving anything back in return.

Women are disgusted at the thought and sight of seeing a man in a weak and vulnerable state. It is critical for men to understand that the modern woman has 100% lost all of their maternal instincts of nurturing and caregiving. Today, the last thing a woman wants to do is to care and serve someone out of empathy. Even in relationships, women expect men to fully serve them and take care of them without giving anything back in return.
Wereq back with the facts

Women could never show empathy, so they could also work as nurses and geriatric nurses, although many patients can no longer be helped because they are terminally ill...

File complaints with the hospital, the licensing board, the medical school she went to. Literally every organization that has to do with medicine and that bitch, tell them about it. Write a nice stuffy letter that reports all the facts, explains that it is unprofessional behavior unsuitable for a physician, and calls on the organization to provide a remedy. Then, start making phone calls to these places. And if that doesn't work, show up to public committee meetings at those places and bring up your complaint.
Calling you creepy is very unprofessional....she doesn’t deserve the prestige or salary of a doctor

File complaints with the hospital, the licensing board, the medical school she went to. Literally every organization that has to do with medicine and that bitch, tell them about it. Write a nice stuffy letter that reports all the facts, explains that it is unprofessional behavior unsuitable for a physician, and calls on the organization to provide a remedy. Then, start making phone calls to these places. And if that doesn't work, show up to public committee meetings at those places and bring up your complaint.
too many students studying medicine for career reasons.
Doctors shouldn't earn so much that people don't study medicine for money.
Only people who want to help others should study medicine.
Today medicine is just big business and patients are exploited...

Don't be hard on yourself right now.

Life, stress, circumstances.

I hope you can build a couple genuine friendships

Du hast keine Geisteskrankheit , du bist einfach nicht gut aussehend und wohlhabend genug für diese Affen . Frauen werden nie als geisteskrank oder Looser denunziert. ( Haha warum ist das so ? :feelskek: :feelsclown: ) Das ist nur für Männer , damit sie sich noch beschissener fühlen sollen für Dinge außerhalb seiner Controlle / Reichweite .

Sobald du weißt das eine Frau IMMER behuldigt und befürwortet wird . Egal wie schlecht oder scheise sie ist , brauchst du dich auch nicht mehr so runterziehen . Es ist nicht deine Schuld das du ein Eher unattraktiver Typ bist und es ist nicht deine Schuld das diese Welt , die Frau vor dich stellt .

Du hast keine Geisteskrankheit , du bist einfach nicht gut aussehend und wohlhabend genug für diese Affen . Frauen werden nie als geisteskrank oder Looser denunziert. ( Haha warum ist das so ? :feelskek: :feelsclown: ) Das ist nur für Männer , damit sie sich noch beschissener fühlen sollen für Dinge außerhalb seiner Controlle / Reichweite .

Sobald du weißt das eine Frau IMMER behuldigt und befürwortet wird . Egal wie schlecht oder scheise sie ist , brauchst du dich auch nicht mehr so runterziehen . Es ist nicht deine Schuld das du ein Eher unattraktiver Typ bist und es ist nicht deine Schuld das diese Welt , die Frau vor dich stellt .
Looser, Verlierer etc. werden nur Männer genannt, um sie weiter seelisch zu zerstören...es ist so unfair wie weit man den Mann zerstören darf die Frau unberührbar ist...

You have such a chadley name bro sad to see it go to waste, but yeah a sad truth to life is that most of those people are doing their job. Nobody is ever proactive only reactive. They never visit you or check back to see if you're doing fine. I hope you get better honestly but when you have nothing it's hard to get back up ever.

Looser, Verlierer etc. werden nur Männer genannt, um sie weiter seelisch zu zerstören...es ist so unfair wie weit man den Mann zerstören darf die Frau unberührbar ist...
Das ist die wahre Krankheit an der Sache , der Man wird eingetrichtert bis zu dem Punkt das er glaubt er sein Müll / krank oder was hat man . Während ne Fette tätowierte Frau 80€ für nen fick bekommt und schön bejubelt / gutgeredet wird .

Diese welt ist fast komplett gynokratisch ( frauen befürwortet ) aber das weiß dein typischer Bürger halt nicht .

Und solange der Man das nicht checkt wird auf ihn rumgehackt , ganz einfach .

Last edited:
Wow I didn't read this, actually this is your fault for being a cringelord.
Yeah never do this shit. Quit this sappy shit. Both the suicide attempt and calling some thot and sounding pathetic. They hate this shit, Hollywood taught you that anyone likes this shit, this shit is cringe and disgusting, and you should hate it more than anyone.

I take back what I said about reporting her, I didn't read OP so I didn't know you brought it on yourself. I thought you were just a regular patient and she called you creepy. Leave the bitch alone and get a new doctor.

Wow I didn't read this, actually this is your fault for being a cringelord.

Yeah never do this shit. Quit this sappy shit. Both the suicide attempt and calling some thot and sounding pathetic. They hate this shit, Hollywood taught you that anyone likes this shit, this shit is cringe and disgusting, and you should hate it more than anyone.

I take back what I said about reporting her, I didn't read OP so I didn't know you brought it on yourself. I thought you were just a regular patient and she called you creepy. Leave the bitch alone and get a new doctor.
Why the fuck are you defending her? I already accept that what I did was wrong. What about the part where she ignored my mails and instead of telling me not to come to the appointment humiliating me in front of others? What about that you foid ass-kissing cuck? I do not care about suing her or reporting her anyway. I do not have the mental strength to give such battles, so spare me your half-assed recommendations.

Also, I despise movies and TV series and never watched Hollywoke shit for over 10-15 years, so I'm the last person who would be influenced by that crap. It's simply how things transpired.

You have experienced their sadism first hand here. I do absolutely believe you have the grounds to sue or at least report her. Medical professionals should be responsible and not at all like this bitch. Really do talk to a lawyer or the medical counsel or whatever. You are trying to be bettter and this is the treatment you get?!

At least she should have referred you to another physician, if she's uncapable of treating you, which she is.
Well said, brocel. You're right. I will be expecting nothing but sadism from foids I get to know from now on.

Ich bin mir nicht so sicher ob das ganz stimmt. Ich bin jetzt in einer psychiatrischen Klinik und hier ist ein echt wunderschönes Mädchen, das genauso wie ich Borderline hat und sogar mehr Selbstverletzungen als ich auf ihrem Körper hat. Ich wollte ihr sagen, geh einfach raus und du wirst sofort Freunde haben, kek...

Well said, brocel. You're right. I will be expecting nothing but sadism from foids I get to know from now on.
This is especially true for the attractive ones. They have the most lavish lifestyles just handed to them on a silver plater. They never know suffering, struggle, difficulties in life.

i didn’t go to the doctor for at least 2 years because I believe if your doctor is cold to you they think your ugly and don’t believe in your potential as a human. I apply that outlook to friends and therapist too

This is especially true for the attractive ones. They have the most lavish lifestyles just handed to them on a silver plater. They never know suffering, struggle, difficulties in life.
And despite all that tutorial mode privileges they are sworn to destroy the lives of men like me. Sadistic whores...

What were the signs of being borderline in hindsight Herr Muller? Anything looking back in your behavior that stuck out especially or the way people treated you etc?