Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My Foid Doctor Called Me Creepy and Refused to Treat Me Further

What were the signs of being borderline in hindsight Herr Muller? Anything looking back in your behavior that stuck out especially or the way people treated you etc?
For me, the psychiatrist who diagnosed me first said that she thinks it is most probably Borderline because I acted impulsively and in dangerous ways, but then I contacted someone, my doctor, as if I wanted help. So, she said I have fear of being abandoned by people and I put myself in a dangerous position knowingly and I ask for help and by doing so, hope that my doctor would care more about me. And I did that because of my fear of being abandoned.

Afterwards she checked me for self-harm wounds, and there are a shit ton of them on my arms. She said almost every Borderline patient apply self-harm. So, she was more convinced now.

Then, she asked me about family and friends. I said I have none. She asked why and I said because it is impossible for me to not only create relationships but even if I can like a miracle create them, then it becomes impossible to maintain them and the other person eventually stops being friends with me for reasons I can not understand.

After that she gave me some tests and paper stuff. I completed them, and I was diagnosed.

File a complaint. That's scandalous behaviour.

"Go to therapy inkwell they are trained to help you" :foidSoy:

Do not commit any form of self-harm anymore if it be possible.
Yes you may have every reason in your life to but let your existence be an act of rebellion against the odds.
Your pain is acknowledged and we hope you get well. Keep us up to date. We don't need any more suicides.
Committing self-harm by cutting myself has become an addiction, I'm afraid. But still, thanks brocel. I appreciate your kind words. I'm in a psychiatric facility now and have started an inpatient therapy for my Borderline. We'll see how it goes.

Brutal brocel. I feel really bad and sorry for you. I hope you are fine now

Brutal brocel. I feel really bad and sorry for you. I hope you are fine now
Thanks brocel. Not really fine, but I at least started my therapy now and am not alone.

I offer my condolences for the addiction your facing.
Wishing you a smooth process in therapy.
Don't hesitate to vent about the issues you face here.
We gently insist you stay alive here with us and hope you can pull through.
Stay strong warrior.
Thanks brocel. Might actually share my experiences here in the facility if anything interesting happens.

Ich bin mir nicht so sicher ob das ganz stimmt. Ich bin jetzt in einer psychiatrischen Klinik und hier ist ein echt wunderschönes Mädchen, das genauso wie ich Borderline hat und sogar mehr Selbstverletzungen als ich auf ihrem Körper hat. Ich wollte ihr sagen, geh einfach raus und du wirst sofort Freunde haben, kek...
das ist dann wohl eine die noch nicht begriffen hat wie viel macht / und Kontrolle sie hat . trotzdem wird sie keiner schlecht reden , und sie kann getrost , so sein wie sie ist .

das ist dann wohl eine die noch nicht begriffen hat wie viel macht / und Kontrolle sie hat . trotzdem wird sie keiner schlecht reden , und sie kann getrost , so sein wie sie ist .
Da hast du vollkommen Recht. Ich habe sie genauer beobachtet und es scheint, dass sie wirklich nicht weiß, dass Frauen das Leben in Easy Mode führen. Es ist hier auch total Suifuel übrigens. Sie ist anscheinend neu, und sie sitzt oft mit mir zusammen, da ich auch neu bin und wir die gleiche Krankheit haben. Die andere Patienten dann laden sie ein, zusammen etwas zu tun. Sie haben mich immer noch gar nicht gefragt... Selbst wenn wir zusammensitzen, fragen sie sie nur... Kek. :feelsrope:

Woman can only empathize with chad sorry incel if you were chad she would rush to that house take care of you even have sex with you, but if you were chad you wouldn't be trying to kill yourself anyway, over

Seek therapy inkwells

seeks therapy

Yuck ugly creep getthefuckouttahere kill yourself

And we're the evil nasty ones.

Woman can only empathize with chad sorry incel if you were chad she would rush to that house take care of you even have sex with you, but if you were chad you wouldn't be trying to kill yourself anyway, over
Yes, yes, and yes. If you're ugly as a man, women will do everything in their power to try and humiliate you and make you feel shit. For some reason, they hate ugly men with passion.

You clearly have a problems, she needed to help you. But no, tee hee

Yes, yes, and yes. If you're ugly as a man, women will do everything in their power to try and humiliate you and make you feel shit. For some reason, they hate ugly men with passion.
Being anything other than a cog in the machine the keeps the cock carousel going makes women hate you and being in any emotional need of a foid makes that worse

Why didn't she just let me know via E-mail that I should not come to our appointment instead of humiliating me in front of other doctors and patients? Of course, just like every single bitch she wanted to put a loser guy to shame and get a free ego boost. If I was an asshole chad she would come to me when I contacted her during suicide attempt and suck my cock.

Hans Muller is such a Chad name how did you end up here?

Wait for her to get off work at night and Beat her up with a baseball bat

Hans Muller is such a Chad name how did you end up here?
Because it's not my real name. If it was my real name I would have been a Chad.

Because it's not my real name. If it was my real name I would have been a Chad.
Real name is probably similar to Vijay Raj Kapoor isn't it? :feelskek:

I thought that I was Mentally fucked, until I read your thread.

Women are disgusted at the thought and sight of seeing a man in a weak and vulnerable state. It is critical for men to understand that the modern woman has 100% lost all of their maternal instincts of nurturing and caregiving. Today, the last thing a woman wants to do is to care and serve someone out of empathy. Even in relationships, women expect men to fully serve them and take care of them without giving anything back in return.
Perfect. If a foid notices any flaws in you, it's over. They have dozens of other desperate men waiting right around the corner.
They've kept the benefits of both feminism (e.g.: not having to take care of the family and freedom to be a whore) and patriarchy (e.g.: not having to own a home or a job), while ensuring that men would suffer from the demands of both movements.
The result of such an imbalance are today's spoiled women, who have not learned how to deal with their own problems because they have always been able to artificially force the world around them to change (not having to self-improve at all to be in social circles and relationships, hordes of simps following any orders, HR/women affirmative jobs, and so on) instead of self-reflecting to deal or cope with it.

Last edited:
Brootal, aren’t you the guy that escaped form the mental hospital and set off a manhunt?

Calling you creepy is very unprofessional....she doesn’t deserve the prestige or salary of a doctor
She deserves to have her rights taken away for being a emotionless, rude, disrespectful piece of shit. Tbhz I'm not surprised that she acted this way because it is typical foid behavior. Foids will be foids

If this female therapist received messages like these from a chad she would immediately reach out to him and provide him comfort or emotional support. She may even give up her body to the chad patient just because he is good looking. I wouldn't be surprised if this hypothetical scenario has occurred in the past between a chad patient and a female therapist.

Last edited:
God these evil white whores deserve rape

You know you are a fucking failure even people whose job it is to help you leave you.

I have no family and friends and during a suicide attempt with a shit ton of medication and alcohol I apparently contacted my foid doctor and told her what was going through my mind. I told her stuff like "everyone left me and you're the only person with whom I can have conversations. Thank you for talking to a loser piece of shit like me. If you were not my doctor it would be impossible for me to be able to speak to someone like you".

Yes, I know, the last part sounds so cucked and cringe but it is true. She's hot af and I'm an ugly subhuman. It would be beyond impossible for me to be able to interact with someone like her if the situations didn't force us to interact.

Anyway, obviously I was so fucking embarrassed after reading the messages I sent to her. I contacted her, apologized and sent to her my medical discharge reports which confirmed that I was under the effect of both alcohol and medication poisoning as a result of a suicide attempt. She started ignoring my messages, and I thought that was because she didn't care about the previous messages I sent to her during the suicide attempt, so I appeared during our next appointment, which we had already set before my suicide attempt. I was already so embarrassed and it was very difficult for me to have the courage to show, but I was hoping to apologize to her face to face, so there was also some incentive to show up to the appointment. My appointment time came, she read my name, I went to her room, and she said I can not come to her for treatment anymore since what I did. When I asked why, she said I was creepy. I tried to apologize and explain that I was having a suicide attempt and that my mind was not right. I also showed my discharge letter which proved that I was half-conscious and not only under the effect of drug overdose and poisoning but also alcohol poisoning. She did not listen or care. I was trying to calmly explain. Then, she threatened to sue me for stalking if I didn't leave immediately. I felt like a fucking creep. I said threats are not necessary, and if she had just told me that I should not have come beforehand, I would have not come.

Why didn't she just let me know via E-mail that I should not come to our appointment instead of humiliating me in front of other doctors and patients? Of course, just like every single bitch she wanted to put a loser guy to shame and get a free ego boost. If I was an asshole chad she would come to me when I contacted her during suicide attempt and suck my cock.

Shortly after this I was diagnosed with Borderline and now I know why I'm such a creep who doesn't and will never have anyone. Borderline is destructive af and it makes not only having friends literally impossible, but even relationships such as patient/doctor which are very easy to have for most people becomes impossible to have.

I will probably rope very soon.
I'm sorry you're struggling.

But geez this lady is busy and has duties.

Why call her drunk?

If she's trying to help you, be pleasant.

too many students studying medicine for career reasons.
Doctors shouldn't earn so much that people don't study medicine for money.
Only people who want to help others should study medicine.
Today medicine is just big business and patients are exploited...
I have some old classmates from highschool that are constantly posting on social media about being in med school and jerking each other off. Its not just about money its also ego and these idiots think they're amazing people because of the career path they chose when in reality they are probably terrible human beings who don't give a fuck about anyone but themselves.