Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My foid coworker is such a fucking degenerate

C

cowboyplasma

Greycel
I work in a restaurant as a busboy, and this girl i work with is one of the servers. She’s 17 and she has a septum AND nostril piercing, takes cigarette breaks outside DESPITE BEING 17, and always talks with her other coworker about her marine boyfriend that she stays with sometimes and lies to her parents about. She drinks redbull and says it’s to keep her from getting hungry. She gets away with being a degenerate because she’s mildly attractive and it makes me so fucking mad. I don’t know why her existence fucks with me so much.

foids be foids

I wouldn't be able to control myself

Foid at work can't stop shouting how hard she parties on the weekendz :feelspuke::feelspuke:

Don’t work that job pass your mid 20s if you have any sort of way to get decent money you see why that job is for younger people.

That's not that bad, lol

Maybe I'm just used to lower depths because I live in the UK.

foids at my work are disgusting fat lesbians and they lick each others pussys in their car on lunch, or so ive heard:feelspuke:

Blah blah blah just smack her or some shit or just stop working there

I work in a restaurant as a busboy, and this girl i work with is one of the servers. She’s 17 and she has a septum AND nostril piercing, takes cigarette breaks outside DESPITE BEING 17, and always talks with her other coworker about her marine boyfriend that she stays with sometimes and lies to her parents about. She drinks redbull and says it’s to keep her from getting hungry. She gets away with being a degenerate because she’s mildly attractive and it makes me so fucking mad. I don’t know why her existence fucks with me so much.
Just rape her fuck that degenerate vile slut in every hole (in GTA)
:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

foids at my work are disgusting fat lesbians and they lick each others pussys in their car on lunch, or so ive heard:feelspuke:
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
Fat lesbians are fucking disgusting but where I live all the lesbians are hot and young :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

i can understand the anger i too would be angry but most likely i will quit the job:fuk: