Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My First Tinder Match is A TRANNY KEK

J

Jay5'11

Greycel
Downloaded Tinder for the very first time just to gauge how unattractive I was.:bluepill:
I uploaded couple photos where I Angle and Lightmaxxed and started swiping.
At first I swiped left on all the girls that I knew were out of my league and only focused on swiping right on girls that I found unatttactive,but I'd fuck if given the chance.

After a while it became exhuasting and I decided that I would just start swiping right on everyone until the likes ran out.
After the like ran out I closed the app and waited and around 40mins. Later I got a notification saying I got a match, when I opened the app I saw that it was it was girl completely out of my league and immediately thought it was a catfish.
The thing is it says that "she" was verified, she didn't have her instagram handle in her profile but "she" had snapchat.
The thing I don't have snapchat.
So I started to do some digging around her profile and noticed a couple of things.
1."She" had very big feet:feelspuke:
2."She" had a strong face:feelspuke:
3."She" had really veiny hands.:feelspuke:

Now, this only peak my interest more and so I decided to download SnapChat.
I typed in her snapchat and i found "her", I only saw a story, nothing to actually prove anything.

So what I did was type "her" snapchat name into instagran just to see what I would find.:feelsLSD::bigbrain:
Luckliy I actually found her profile and I started scrolling.
I ended up finding even more photos to confirm that "It" was actually a Tranny,actually found a couple photos before he Transitioned.:feelspuke:

Of course I unmatched.:dab:

Last edited:
Downloaded Tinder and deleted it after a few days. No, not cuz i wouldn't have any success but cuz most of them were whores.

downloaded tinder and became suicidal for 2 months

Downloaded Tinder and deleted it after a few days. No, not cuz i wouldn't have any success but cuz most of them were whores.
WTF.
"mOsT:bluepill:oF :bluepill:DeM :bluepill:wERe WhoREs":bluepill:
Fucking Fakecel.:feelsUgh:
Who cares, pussy is pussy (once its not infected of course) all girls are whores.
This isn't the 1950s, even those girls were whores,they just hid it or did it differently.
You're Fucking Delusional if You Actually Think They're nuerotypical legal virgins out there in this day and ago.

Unless you want to follow IT and fuck children.Sick Fuck.:feelsUgh:

fuck the axe wound, bigot

Trannies disgust me. it should be required to tell people that you are tranny when using services like these

I could see how some would want to be a girl, to live the easy life with not a care in the world. :feelsrope:

i downloaded tinder and deleted it after I got to the option to upload photos jfl

I could see how some would want to be a girl, to live the easy life with not a care in the world. :feelsrope:
gaycel posts :feelsseriously: