Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My first time orbiting a foid (cringe and bluepilled)

CantEscapeYourFate

CantEscapeYourFate

Misogynist
-
So, back when I was in highschool, I was obsessed with this app called "iFunny" which is basically a meme sharing social media platform, and I met this girl on there.

Her name was "Janiya", and she was a mixed petite skinny black chick, which isn't really my type, but I still found her attractive, and we shared memes together and eventually become friends.

She looked like this:
90f5c944de5462eb0a0f507cca5d7d16

A few weeks later I caught feelings for her and started texting her every minute of every day, basically showering her with free attention and validation. She seemed to like all the attention and I thought we had something special going on. I was happy because I thought she had the same feelings for me that I had for her.

Then one day she sent me a screenshot on her phone because she was trying to show me a meme, but in the screenshot I saw that she was texting 3 other guys. WTF???

I asked her about them and she said they're just other guys that she talks to and shares memes with.

My heart was CRUSHED :reeeeee: after hearing that. I thought what we had was special! Why did she need to talk to other guys? Was I not funny enough? Not entertaining enough? Not giving her enough attention?

Did she like those guys more than me? Is she dating any of them? Does she have a crush on any of them? Has she sent them nudes?

While I was all depressed :feelsrope:in my bed thinking about all that stuff, that's when I realized that we had nothing special going on at all. I was nothing to her, just another attention/validation giver orbiting her just like all the other beta males in her DMs. I was basically just a toy that she played with when she's bored. She didn't see me as a sexual or romantic being, nor did she care about my feelings.

That's the first red pill :redpill: that I've ever gotten. I learned that women can and will exploit men for free attention/validation without being in a relationship with them IF that man allows her to. That's when I started discovering how evil and manipulative women's true nature is.

I eventually blocked her after that because I felt like a beta male cuck, which I was, but I wasn't gonna give that whore another second of my time or energy.

That's my story. Thanks for listening. I just felt like sharing it, and I know a lot of you can relate to it.

Last edited:
That's my story. Thanks for listening. I just felt like sharing it, and I know a lot of you can relate to it.
Always brutal to read those stories, but look at the bright side. You will never be a simp orbiter again after this:feelsaww:.

So, back when I was in highschool, I was obsessed with this app called "iFunny" which is basically a meme sharing social media platform, and I met this girl on there.

Her name was "Janiya", and she was a mixed petite skinny black chick, which isn't really my type, but I still found her attractive, and we shared memes together and eventually become friends.

She looked like this:
View attachment 918182

A few weeks later I caught feelings for her and started texting her every minute of every day, basically showering her with free attention and validation. She seemed to like all the attention and I thought we had something special going on. I was happy because I thought she had the same feelings for me that I had for her.

Then one day she sent me a screenshot on her phone because she was trying to show me a meme, but in the screenshot I saw that she was texting 3 other guys. WTF???

I asked her about them and she said they're just other guys that she talks to and shares memes with.

My heart was CRUSHED :reeeeee: after hearing that. I thought what we had was special! Why did she need to talk to other guys? Was I not funny enough? Not entertaining enough? Not giving her enough attention?

Did she like those guys more than me? Is she dating any of them? Does she have a crush on any of them? Has she sent them nudes?

While I was all depressed :feelsrope:in my bed thinking about all that stuff, that's when I realized that we had nothing special going on at all. I was nothing to her, just another attention/validation giver orbiting her just like all the other beta males in her DMs. I was basically just a toy that she played with when she's bored. She didn't see me as a sexual or romantic being, nor did she care about my feelings.

That's the first red pill :redpill: that I've ever gotten. I learned that women can and will exploit men for free attention/validation without being in a relationship with them IF that man allows her to. That's when I started discovering how evil and manipulative women's true nature is.

I eventually blocked her after that because I felt like a beta male cuck, which I was, but I wasn't gonna give that whore another second of my time or energy.

Cage at you trying to get with a negress. Better off that it went bad. However I actually did the same thing and then she asked me for advice about another guy and then I just said "idk" and then unfollowed her and removed her from my followers after

i remember my simping times. I was a really good texter with foids. Ive texted with many over several months very actively. None of them where interested in my irl me tho. Personaliteehee and shit. Now iam just a mental wreck i cant even text anymore iam just broken in the head

Cage at you trying to get with a negress. Better off that it went bad. However I actually did the same thing and then she asked me for advice about another guy and then I just said "idk" and then unfollowed her and removed her from my followers after
I'm a black guy that actually likes black girls. White girls are over rated.

i remember my simping times. I was a really good texter with foids. Ive texted with many over several months very actively. None of them where interested in my irl me tho. Personaliteehee and shit. Now iam just a mental wreck i cant even text anymore iam just broken in the head
Yeah I'm a good texter too. No texting for your face though

Always brutal to read those stories, but look at the bright side. You will never be a simp orbiter again after this:feelsaww:.
Yeah I'm blackpilled now. I'm disgusted even by the thought of being a simp.

I feel so represented. I blame the stupid fathers who don't teach their children anything about life and want them to learn everything on their own.

I feel so represented. I blame the stupid fathers who don't teach their children anything about life and want them to learn everything on their own.
I don't blame the fathers though. Women make it hard for them to want to stay and society makes it hard for men to want to contribute to it. It sucks for the kids not having a father, but blaming the father isn't fair when women and society as a whole is the main problem.

She looked like this:
View attachment 918182

:fuk:

Pretty common story. All foids have several men interested in them always. Of course, we didn't know about this back then, hence the importance of raising teenagers with the black pill. If you're trying to date it's best to just ignore them, else foids will think you're jealous, possessive, needy, misogynist, etc...

I'm a black guy that actually likes black girls.
Based. Racemixxing is bad.

Pretty common story. All foids have several men interested in them always. Of course, we didn't know about this back then, hence the importance of raising teenagers with the black pill. If you're trying to date it's best to just ignore them, else foids will think you're jealous, possessive, needy, misogynist, etc...

Based. Racemixxing is bad.
I'm not against racemixing though. I'm just against worshipping a race that isn't your own.

Really sad story but also very relatable. I remember well how crushing it was to discover that the girls (maybe a total of 2-3 over the course of my life) I put so much time, energy, and effort into, were talking to 5 other guys as if it were nothing. Very blackpilling and demoralizing. And yes, never again. Fuck those stupid cunts.

Thanks for sharing brocel.

You live and you learn. Often times experience is the best teacher

Really sad story but also very relatable. I remember well how crushing it was to discover that the girls (maybe a total of 2-3 over the course of my life) I put so much time, energy, and effort into, were talking to 5 other guys as if it were nothing. Very blackpilling and demoralizing. And yes, never again. Fuck those stupid cunts.

Thanks for sharing brocel.
No problem brocel, I know a lot of you will relate. Foids are always texting a whole village. And they don't even see anything wrong with it when each guy clearly sees her as a love interest.