Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My first time doing shrooms

Garbage Life

Garbage Life

Things don't get better
I did shrooms for the first time back in December and never really told anyone about my experience other than coworkers so I thought I'd share here.

When doing shrooms for the first time. it's recommended you micro-dose take like half a gram or so. I somehow forgot this and ate two grams and ended up having a really bad reaction. They took about an hour to fully kick in and once it did I kept feeling different emotions, I went from having a straight up panic attack to laughing at nothing 20 seconds later, I remember I kept apologizing in advanced to my (former) roommate's friend if I end up hurting him or someone else. There was lot of noise going on, a TV, two different tiktoks playing and my roommate talking to himself and all the noise was like circulating around my head was really overwhelming. What was I physically touching and feeling didn't feel accurate like two of me existed and shared the same body my other self was elsewhere and I want I try to say was different than what I actually said. Best way I can describe was like that one Rick and Morty :soy: episode where time was split apart with two different things going on at a time.

Have you done it again since? Was it better for you?

What was the third trip like? And have you tried any other hallucinogens?
I was still pretty emotional, like getting way over anxious over simple stuff but I just watched silly movies and everything was distorted but I could still tell what was going on

I am really interested in trying shrooms but I am scares shitless of doing it and becoming schizophrenic or never coming back from the trip, I've read of some horror stories, once there was a guy that got so high he started going through holes in reality and falling through each of them in a never ending loop without being able to stop, he went fucking crazy, so bcs of this I've held it off for a while, however I've heard way more good stories than bad, so maybe in the future, it's more my anxiety that makes me hold it off.

I am really interested in trying shrooms but I am scares shitless of doing it and becoming schizophrenic or never coming back from the trip, I've read of some horror stories, once there was a guy that got so high he started going through holes in reality and falling through each of them in a never ending loop without being able to stop, he went fucking crazy, so bcs of this I've held it off for a while, however I've heard way more good stories than bad, so maybe in the future, it's more my anxiety that makes me hold it off.
So long you don't go down the Connor Murphy route and live on a diet of pure ayahuasca I think you'll be fine

So long you don't go down the Connor Murphy route and live on a diet of pure ayahuasca I think you'll be fine
Ayahuasca is DMT, that shit is basically Turbo shrooms to the max, probably the strongest physchedelic on earth, it's no wonder he went crazy, i wouldn't dare go near that shit in at least by minimum, 15 more years. Thing is, if you have a pre disposal to being a pschyzo or to psychosis, you can develop it in a trip, and I am very neurotic so I am scared I have that predisposition. I once had a very bad trip with weed and wasn't the same for a few days (and I love weed btw), and weed ain't even a psychedelic, just psychoactive, now imagine a bad trip with shrooms:feelsohgod:, the mere thought of it scares the shit out of me, I am too weak.

did you experience ego death? if you did, what was it like?

I did shrooms many times, they're the real whitepill. :whitepill:

You need to do them with the right mindset and in the right environment to avoid bad trips. There's also preparation methods like tek and tea that can reduce the inevitable nausea.

Dosing is a question you need to answer with every batch you get, since it's a natural product and there's variation in potency. Generally a trip dose is 2g-5g. I was usually tripping on around 3.5g.

My sister did a big trip once. She said the view of yourself from the outside with all ego removed was life-changing. She also mentioned "the spider" that was there, apparently it had many insightful things to say.

She vomited prodigiously, but she tripped on a large cushion in the bathroom so it wasn't the worst clean-up job ever.

I'm not brave enough to do anything more than a micro dose, it was quite a euphoric feeling.

psychedelics are nice i guess

I don’t like drugs that make me anxious, because they make me anxious.

Too scared to do that stuff. I can’t even do weed without having world melting panic attacks so acid would probably be even worse.

Ayahuasca is DMT, that shit is basically Turbo shrooms to the max, probably the strongest physchedelic on earth, it's no wonder he went crazy, i wouldn't dare go near that shit in at least by minimum, 15 more years. Thing is, if you have a pre disposal to being a pschyzo or to psychosis, you can develop it in a trip, and I am very neurotic so I am scared I have that predisposition. I once had a very bad trip with weed and wasn't the same for a few days (and I love weed btw), and weed ain't even a psychedelic, just psychoactive, now imagine a bad trip with shrooms:feelsohgod:, the mere thought of it scares the shit out of me, I am too weak.
DMT isn’t toxic.

DMT isn’t toxic.
But it's a turbo strong psychedelic, that's why you should never smoke it or consume it alone, bcs the trip is very strong and it can fuck u up for life if you are not careful. There's people that even take therapy and prepare themselves mentally for the experience bcs it's so potent.

I was still pretty emotional, like getting way over anxious over simple stuff but I just watched silly movies and everything was distorted but I could still tell what was going on
I used to eat shoots. Try 5 grams in a blender with orange juice.

Dude, this "never coming back" stories are totally made up BS to keep you scared from doing it. I think the feds invented this shit. Think about it: only if your body started producing the substance your getting high on (in this case probably psilocibin) for that to even be possible. And that guy you are talking about probably took a dangerous amount of shrooms, so no hope to that guy. To resume, this is scare tactic invented by the gov to make you scared of opening up against the establishment. Like chris rock said "they want you hooked on some legal shit" like pills, TV, streaming services, internet, religion, sex, cigarettes and alcohol. They are dirty like that.