Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My first time approaching a group of girls

W

worstcel

Banned
-
I also think this is the only time I approached the opposite gender to mine. So back in grade 6 I was bullied for being the only guy who didn't talk to girls. I was also the ugliest guy of my grade. During break, a group of guys pushed me to a group of girls cuz they wanted me to talk to them, since I never talked to girls. All I said was "hi" to them and in not even 2 seconds one of the girls says "ew, he doesn't know how to talk to girls" and the group of girls ran away from me. Some guy says to me "at least you tried." I mean, what was I supposed to do? I bet they did it so they could have a good laugh. Then in grade 9/10 those same girls were a lot nicer to me, I'm pretty sure it's because they felt bad for me.

They used "he doesn't know how to talk to girls" as a disguise. The real reason they rejected you is because you're ugly.

its nothing but pure social suicide

They used "he doesn't know how to talk to girls" as a disguise. The real reason they rejected you is because you're ugly.
Every. Single. Foid.
They will always try to make you feel guilty

Should have used a truck!

Girls love trucks