Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My First Thread As a Long Time Lurker

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

Normally I'm content with just chilling and reading the posts of others. The things you guys post dwarf anything I can think of in terms of creativity and sociological analysis. I'm more of a watchful observer most of the time, but I saw something today that was so poetic I just had to make an account and write a thread.

A sterotypical Chad and Stacy were in the library today, clearly studying for some online class.... and the Chad was going through instagram. He was showing the Stacy which girls he's had sex with and she seemed mesmerized by it. She was aroused by the thought that this Chad was sleeping with other women. Were I to be bluepilled, I would have thought it was so bizarre but now I see it as Blackpilling and totally logical; the more attractive women this Chad slept with the more it reaffirms in her lizard mind that he's a high quality male and should pass on his genes.

I write about it as if it was some fascinating phenomena but it was extremely depressing. Seeing her beautiful eyes look up at him with a "fuck me stare" while he just ignores her, keeping his eyes glued to the phone and occasionally tilting the phone to her, followed by a "yeah a fucked her too"..... It was like I was stung by my own inferiority every-time I heard them.

it may not be larp, but it's not a very interesting story.
not worthy of a thread imo.
>Story so interesting it has to be a larp

>Story is too boring to be a larp

This thread needs more consistency.

different people said those two things

Age restricted, huh, ok.

I'm glad the blackpill has helped you understand the world. Without it you could have got angry. More people must know of the black pill. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Last edited:
Weak first post

You will be bullied by high T 1000+ post moggers for being a graycel. I recommend postmaxxing in sewers to become an officer

It's always weird when you see shit like that happen in person

You will be bullied by high T 1000+ post moggers for being a graycel. I recommend postmaxxing in sewers to become an officer
That's why i held off making an account for so long