Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based My first post

• Thread starter Doctor Manhattan
  • Start date
Doctor Manhattan

Doctor Manhattan

I Am Watching The Stars
-
This is my first post on this forum and I hope to have good conversations with you. I've been lurking on this forum for a few months now and have never had the trouble of making an account here before. I found this forum ironically on reddit with a foid making fun of the "frustrated incels" of the forum. But they barely know that they spread this forum without even having any notion. Anyway, I hope I have good conversations with you brocels ...

dr jon GIF

welcome to the forumman

This is my first post on this forum and I hope to have good conversations with you. I've been lurking on this forum for a few months now and have never had the trouble of making an account here before. I found this forum ironically on reddit with a foid making fun of the "frustrated incels" of the forum. But they barely know that they spread this forum without even having any notion. Anyway, I hope I have good conversations with you brocels ...

dr jon GIF
welcome to the shitshow brocel

Welcome to the forum, brocel.

Welcome, just don't forget you're here forever.

All GrAYcels are infiltrators, talk to me when you're blue or above, nigger.

Welcome. Once you see the truth, you'll never see the world the same way again.

the question was would u :feelswhere:. dont dodge the question:feelswhat:
Yes and no.

Would I fuck Applejack? Yes:feelsdevil:
Would I fuck the mare in the photo? No:feelspuke:

2D ponies mog all, disgusting IRL mares can't even compete:feelshmm:
Sample 66e29ef8e39db06b3dee0c36a933664b

Last edited:
I found this forum ironically on reddit with a foid making fun of the "frustrated incels" of the forum. But they barely know that they spread this forum without even having any notion.
Based initiation to .is. Hope you're not a fakecel!

dr jon GIF
Always remember, this forum is just a way station for your next stop in life. Don't come here with the mindset of being "here to stay", the culture of this forum is designed to keep you from going anywhere in life.

Yay, a new "themed" user :feelsautistic:

dr jon GIF
Welcome to INCELDIA WHERE WOMEN ARE OWNED LIKE CHICHUAHUA BAGELS!!!:feelsbaton:

Welcome brocel