Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My first post and little rant about my extremely horrible childhood

L

Lifeisshit

Waiting for info.
-
This is my first post here. Been lurking for about 2 months now and finally feel like I am ready to introduce myself.
So heres my little rant about my extremely horrible childhood and why I'm incel.

Age-24, 5"6 skinny with big nose, non existent jawline, crooked teeth. Now you've the idea why I'll never get laid in life.
Women at work ignores me never makes eye contact with me but they are always friendly with my good looking male coworkers. They smile at them, asks them about their day, some even bring them coffees but would always ignore me. Whenever I get paired with some of them for a project, i try to make small talk they always give me one word answer and let's me know that they aren't interested in talking to me but would always ask me for help if they get stuck with their work. If it wasn't for my shit genetics they wouldn't treat me like a disposable garbage.
I have approached quite a few women and i always go for my looksmatch but still get rejected.
Every fucking women are either CHADSEXUAL OR LESBIAN. can't believe it took me this long to realise this.

Now little RANT ABOUT MY HORRIBLE CHILDHOOD.
99.9% of the population won't survive what I've been through. My faggot father sold my ass to few pedophiles when I was 9 just to get out of jail and keep his job. Those old faggots made me suck their dick and put their disgusting penis in my asshole. DOES THAT MAKE MY GAY AS WELL?

The worse part is my BITCH MOM knew that was happening to me but never tried to protect me. You know why? Because I was their genetic mistake. If wasn't that ugly she would have never let that happen to me. She would've treated me like a human but NO. I hope she rots in hell.
After 2 years of getting raped i somehow mustered up the courage to go to police and told them everything. And guess what? NOTHING HAPPENED. The abuse stopped(thank God) but those faggots weren't arrested. Again if was a good looking child the police would've arrested them the minute i confessed everything but since I'm ugly they didn't care. This world is not meant for ugly people. None of this would've happened if had GOOD GENETICS.

I've only told this to my therapist and a dude that I thought was my friend. But after i told him about this he started calling me gay so i had to cut him off from my life.

Now my life is really shit. Work 8 hrs a day come back to empty apartment, play video games, fantasize about being a CHAD and how every women wants me. Cry my eyes out sometimes thinking about what my mom and dad put me through.
WOW WHAT A GREAT LIFE.

The only reason I'm posting here is because out of all the people y'all would be able to sympathise what it's like being an incel and how this world treats us because of OUR UGLY GENETICS.

Idk if anyones gonna read this but if you did thank you so much.
Please WELCOME THIS FELLOW INCEL in this tribe. I truly appreciate yall.

ur a bitch for getting raped

i would have bit their penises off

ban this faggot mods please

Dude, you’re just giving IT ammo so they end up saying ‘Incels make fun of each other’. Society doesn’t give a fuck about males getting molested.

You're more than welcome. This is the end of the line. We don't judge here, we are unified in our endless suffering

Dude, you’re just giving IT ammo so they end up saying ‘Incels make fun of each other’. Society doesn’t give a fuck about males getting molested.
i dont care how tf do you let someone rape you?

idgaf about IT they can suck my dick

this guy is clearly and infiltrator

This is my first post here. Been lurking for about 2 months now and finally feel like I am ready to introduce myself.
Fucking brutal. Read it all and I'm not even surprised nobody did anything (I knew a guy whose methhead mother sold his ass for drugs when he was a kid :feelsohgod:), what a clown world. Are you a deathnic too?

You are literally nigger filth :feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

i dont care how tf do you let someone rape you?

idgaf about IT they can suck my dick

this guy is clearly and infiltrator
Dude, i was only 9 when it started. And those dudes were in their 50s. They would've killed me if I had tried. And not to mention literally my big brother and bitch mom knew what they were doing to me. If you were in my position you wouldn't have done shit either.

Dude, i was only 9 when it started. And those dudes were in their 50s. They would've killed me if I had tried. And not to mention literally my big brother and bitch mom knew what they were doing to me. If you were in my position you wouldn't have done shit either.
rather die fighting than suck a dick

maybe its my nigger dna :feelshmm:

This, and it's pretty sad how unfortunately common this is.

Yet feminist won't give a fuck.

Looks like "n1gger dna" didn't help the millions of enslaved n1ggers and their dignity:feelshaha:

Whatever dude but atleast have some sympathy. It's hard enough already out there for me. Y'all are incel because because you're ugly. I'm also ugly and on top of that i have to deal with psychological disorders.

What is an IT. I've seen it quite a few times here. What does it mean

Looks like "n1gger dna" didn't help the millions of enslaved n1ggers and their dignity:feelshaha:
just say nigger

if you need the pass you have it now

Fucking brutal. Read it all and I'm not even surprised nobody did anything (I knew a guy whose methhead mother sold his ass for drugs when he was a kid :feelsohgod:), what a clown world. Are you a deathnic too?
Please that me that fucking whore is dead or rotting in jail. My mother is still alive and well while i suffer everyday

nigger
Do I still need the cucked moderator approval? lets see.
Nice

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

What is an IT. I've seen it quite a few times here. What does it mean
IncelTears.

It's a subreddit full of soys and whores who screenshot the most edgiest threads on here and post it there thinking that everyone here is irrationally violent and at the same time harassing and bullying us.

Please that me that fucking whore is dead or rotting in jail. My mother is still alive and well while i suffer everyday
Nothing happened to her because it was a long time ago. It's sad how many times these cases are unpunished because the ones who rape kids are usually powerful men who can destroy lives with the flip of a pen :dafuckfeels:

Only toiletlets deserve this spheal not fellow brocels.

So heres my little rant about my extremely horrible childhood and why I'm incel.

Age-24, 5"6 skinny with big nose, non existent jawline, crooked teeth. Now you've the idea why I'll never get laid in life.
Women at work ignores me never makes eye contact with me but they are always friendly with my good looking male coworkers. They smile at them, asks them about their day, some even bring them coffees but would always ignore me. Whenever I get paired with some of them for a project, i try to make small talk they always give me one word answer and let's me know that they aren't interested in talking to me but would always ask me for help if they get stuck with their work. If it wasn't for my shit genetics they wouldn't treat me like a disposable garbage.
I have approached quite a few women and i always go for my looksmatch but still get rejected.
Every fucking women are either CHADSEXUAL OR LESBIAN. can't believe it took me this long to realise this.

99.9% of the population won't survive what I've been through. My faggot father sold my ass to few pedophiles when I was 9 just to get out of jail and keep his job. Those old faggots made me suck their dick and put their disgusting penis in my asshole. DOES THAT MAKE MY GAY AS WELL?

The worse part is my BITCH MOM knew that was happening to me but never tried to protect me. You know why? Because I was their genetic mistake. If wasn't that ugly she would have never let that happen to me. She would've treated me like a human but NO. I hope she rots in hell.
After 2 years of getting raped i somehow mustered up the courage to go to police and told them everything. And guess what? NOTHING HAPPENED. The abuse stopped(thank God) but those faggots weren't arrested. Again if was a good looking child the police would've arrested them the minute i confessed everything but since I'm ugly they didn't care. This world is not meant for ugly people. None of this would've happened if had GOOD GENETICS.

I've only told this to my therapist and a dude that I thought was my friend. But after i told him about this he started calling me gay so i had to cut him off from my life.

Now my life is really shit. Work 8 hrs a day come back to empty apartment, play video games, fantasize about being a CHAD and how every women wants me. Cry my eyes out sometimes thinking about what my mom and dad put me through.
WOW WHAT A GREAT LIFE.

The only reason I'm posting here is because out of all the people y'all would be able to sympathise what it's like being an incel and how this world treats us because of OUR UGLY GENETICS.

Didn’t read lol

Nothing happened to her because it was a long time ago. It's sad how many times these cases are unpunished because the ones who rape kids are usually powerful men who can destroy lives with the flip of a pen :dafuckfeels:
In my case they weren't powerful at all. Just normal people with jobs yet police did nothing. Fuck this world i hate everyone

alright when he gets banned for faggotry you owe me 5 bandz :feelsEhh:
sheeeit, aight nigge. Ion got 5 bandz tho cuz young nigga ain't loaded cuh

@Lifeisshit don't disappoint me brothER

In my case they weren't powerful at all. Just normal people with jobs yet police did nothing. Fuck this world i hate everyone
I met a homeless guy who got part of his ear cut by sandniggers, he went to the police and I shit you not... they told him "it isn't that big of a deal"... If a sandnigger cut a part of the ear of a police officer they would have hunted them down the city until they found them all and they would have fabricated a story that made sure they all went to jail for some time... but it was done to a homeless guy so it wasn't that big of a deal :lasereyes:

I met a homeless guy who got part of his ear cut by sandniggers, he went to the police and I shit you not... they told him "it isn't that big of a deal"... If a sandnigger cut a part of the ear of a police officer they would have hunted them down the city until they found them all and they would have fabricated a story that made sure they all went to jail for some time... but it was done to a homeless guy so it wasn't that big of a deal :lasereyes:
It's crazy how now one takes men's problems seriously in this society yet i hear all this bitches complaining about how they are the ones so OPPREssED. They can't see their privilege.

That's fucked up. We're not even safe from them online
IncelTears.

It's a subreddit full of soys and whores who screenshot the most edgiest threads on here and post it there thinking that everyone here is irrationally violent and at the same time harassing and bullying us.

You should have killed them while you were young, with proof of what was happening. Would surely get some pussies by compassion, too. Now you fucked it all up, you can't do anything or will spend your life in jail.

Last edited:
Mogs me because had sex

JK brutal backstory

WOW WHAT A GREAT LIFE.

Welcome aboard. You've been through a lot.

Brutal story brother. It sucks the one who should protect us in childhood when we are vulnerable are usually the one hurting us the most. Stupid pshychopats are allowed to have kids.

It's crazy how now one takes men's problems seriously in this society yet i hear all this bitches complaining about how they are the ones so OPPREssED. They can't see their privilege.
They cant See their UTTER UTMOST PRIVILEGE

Only the scum of the earth assholes have kids nowadays. Brutal as fuck. Welcome aboard brocel

Didn’t read lol
not surprised at all that only kikes dont care when a kid gets raped. was probably your kind doing it to him. gas yourself you fucking gremlins
and they won't show the backlash this faggot got, only his own shitty message. Typical cucktears :feelsokman::feelsseriously:

if what you say is true(you told everything in a very hyperbolic manner which makes me suspect you are larping),then yeah your life was very brutal.i am glad that you mustered the courage to go up and tell the police.lots of people go through child abuse and hide it for a long time and sometimes never say it. those who made great injustices to you will probably burn forever in hell,so you don't have to worry much about it in that department.

have you tried moneymaxxing and africamaxxing?you might find a good women over there to marry.a lot of african countries are actually filled with manlets(i am 5'8),so you might find it more welcoming.

not surprised at all that only kikes dont care when a kid gets raped. was probably your kind doing it to him. gas yourself you fucking gremlins
you're just mad that we kikes run this shit you little goyim :feelsEhh:

know your place trash :feelskek:

What does it feel like getting butt fucked?