Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story my first negative experience with a girl

• Thread starter Deleted member 38949
  • Start date
Deleted member 38949

Deleted member 38949

Banned
-
When I was 9 I was chilling outside near my house and I saw a girl that lives in my neighborhood that I used to talk to so I decided say hello since I hadn't seen her in a long time. After I did she randomly accused me of touching her ass then she tried to kick me in my balls but ended up kicking my dick instead. She then told my parents and threatened to call the police. At the time I really didn't understand what was going on so I just accepted the punishment

To this day I still don't know why she did that. I guess she didn't want to talk to me

In first grade, a girl kicked my leg. She was one of my bullies.

I've been having problems with girls since kindergarten

I've been having problems with girls since kindergarten
tbh if it's over it's usually over early. if you go to a small school it's over if they all hate you and there's only a few of them, no way to interact with the opposite from 9 years of age, imagine that.

I have never had negative experiences with girls :feelscomfy:

you're a truecel

femoids both young and old often have over the top reactions when interacting with males they don't want, because they always picture those men fucking them or something of that nature

this is why a group of popular girls will burst into laughter within 0.5 seconds of seeing an awkward short balding guy who didn't even say anything, they already imagined him being "alpha" and dominating them in bed and found the imagery ridiculous

tbh if it's over it's usually over early. if you go to a small school it's over if they all hate you and there's only a few of them, no way to interact with the opposite from 9 years of age, imagine that.
:worryfeels::shock:

Crazy, that at 9 years old ... :feelsmega:

since that age foids are already demons