Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel my first match on tinder after 4 days of creating acc

R

rustd

Greycel
wtf am i supposed to do now? probaby accidently swipe right. am i volcel because im not going to text her?

pgj5thc8wgg0sgs0.jpg

another fakecel

am i volcel because im not going to text her?
if you refuse to take the opportunity, yes, but it seems that you think she is below your level, so you are even more good-looking and very young of course

Pretend to be high smv. You're a fakecel btw.

if you refuse to take the opportunity, yes, but it seems that you think she is below your level, so you are even more good-looking and very young of course
i am 20. short, but i am working out and this femoid is probably 25kg (55lbs) heavier than me maybe even more

Physical appearance is the least important thing in a woman. Give her a chance.

volcel if you don't, but realize that she has at least triple digit matches lined up behind you ready to go.

Go for the big booty

Fakecel. This is an average Stacy

if you manage to match with anyone other than disabled women or women who’ve lost half their face to a fire or a chimp attack, you are a fakecel

I'd fuck the pig but I don't think the pig would fuck me.

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
Disgusting pig foid

Joined May 18, 2022 Posts 72 Online 3d 19h 3m

volcel if you wouldn't

GrAY moment, volcel if u wouldn't altho she prob won't reply:feelsrope:

I'd fuck her, but I'm not sticking around afterward

Matches are cope unless the whore messages you.

Fakecel. This is an average Stacy

if you manage to match with anyone other than disabled women or women who’ve lost half their face to a fire or a chimp attack, you are a fakecel
:yes:

Physical appearance is the least important thing in a woman. Give her a chance.
Cuck. It's the most important thing. They care about how we look, so we should care about how they look.

Cuck. It's the most important thing. They care about how we look, so we should care about how they look.
I mean do looks really matter when you are being served a pump and dump on a silver platter. It's like a free coupon for Mcdonalds, are you gonna turn it down because it's not a Michelin star restaurant?

This mindset only increases your chances of dying alone. What will you gain by trying to "take revenge" on the lookist foids?

[UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][/UWSL]

True dat.
this shit pisses me off dude. he could just lay her on her stomach and smash that big ass from behind. it would be fine. but nah he thinks he can score some gigastacy whos getting simped on by 1000 rich millionaire male models while hes a normie hfl

this shit pisses me off dude. he could just lay her on her stomach and smash that big ass from behind. it would be fine. but nah he thinks he can score some gigastacy whos getting simped on by 1000 rich millionaire male models while hes a normie hfl
She’s honestly my type I’d smash her till her pussy fell off

all i want is femoid whoi i dont found very unattractive. i dont even chase woman who i found aesthetically pleasing, let alone gigastacy, i dont even chase ht beckies. below avg is fine. fat not

Last edited:
all i want is femoid whoi i dont found very unattractive. i dont even want woman who i found aesthetically pleasing, let alone gigastacy, i dont even want ht beckies
Volcel moment.

wtf am i supposed to do now? probaby accidently swipe right. am i volcel because im not going to text her?

pgj5thc8wgg0sgs0.jpg

I would fuck her so hard

volcel if you wouldn't

And folks say we're only after stacies :lul:
Shhh :shhh::shhh: I’m gigastacy only in the public eye, but I wouldn’t hesitate to viciously impregnate a BBW.