Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My first day of college I thought would be different from high school

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
This story is still vivid in my mind even though it occurred over 15 years ago. A little back story, I’m what is known as an incel so all through high school girl very rarely ever talked to me. Certainly not in a romantic sense or even as friends.

Once I graduated high school I went to college. My first class on my first day was English. I arrived early and took a seat. Students gradually entered and sat down. Then this short, petite girl with acne named Holly sat by me and said “is this English 201?” And I told her yes it was. She wasn’t hot but cute, like a 5.5. But in my mind I was like this is a good sign, the first day and a girl already sat by me and talked to me, even though it was just to ask if she was in the right class.

Well college just like high school went downhill from there. No gf, no ascension, no nothing and years later I’m posting here.

Bonus memory: There was another girl in that same class I was crushing on naked Alison. She was thick, with long curly hair. I still remember her even though she would have zero recollection of me.

brootal. what did you study in college?

Fucking privileged Universitycels. @Incelius Savage

Every time I sign up in a new scenario in my life (like university) I delusionmaxx thinking that things are going to be different. But they never are.