Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal My First Day At University

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
I go to private school but I have %100 scholarship because I did well at national exam. There were low iq rich normies there. They came with their cars. Foids were trying to find those guys with dming the admission page on instagram. Also some of the foids heightmogged me brutally and I am 5'7. Some of them had tall boyfriends some of them were chasing chads. Uni is the home of the blackpill, you are a complete retard if you are not blackpilled after seeing these things.

@decembrist_kirillov cehennem gibi bu ortam amk

brutal, the foids heightmogged you? relatable, I hate when that happens.

Will you be gate-crashing any student parties?

All the best bro, enjoy education paid for by normies

Uni is brutal af
Hope you'll make it through

Uni is brutal af
Hope you'll make it through
Even my brother, who is 5'9'' 4/10, had to go to all the trouble to go to med school just to be able to date women. What chance does sub 5'7'' have>

i'm not sub 5'7'' (i'm 5'7'' but I seen boys with similar height date women albiet better tfce than me)
I'm 5'7 too, doing courses with huge majority of foids yet I can't get a single one :feelsbadman:

I go to private school but I have %100 scholarship because I did well at national exam. There were low iq rich normies there. They came with their cars. Foids were trying to find those guys with dming the admission page on instagram. Also some of the foids heightmogged me brutally and I am 5'7. Some of them had tall boyfriends some of them were chasing chads. Uni is the home of the blackpill, you are a complete retard if you are not blackpilled after seeing these things.
:feelsbadman:

Was the average Zoomer 6’3?

I've been through this brocel, it's insane... if you don't have your head on straight you're going to think about doing some "crazy".

Study hard in college and grind some money and show this people how worth you are. I got 100% scholarship in my college. We give the toughest exam in the world to get into this College.

Study hard in college and grind some money and show this people how worth you are. I got 100% scholarship in my college. We give the toughest exam in the world to get into this College.
Low iq normies pay for it while we have %100 scholarship. This is the proof of intelligence does not attract foids.