Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope My first attempt at approaching again

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
I went to the store near me and saw this cute foid, so I nonchalantly asked for her number, and she says “sorry I just got out of a really bad relationship hehehe”. I already knew she would say no but I put my effort in anyway. It’s not easy finding foids to approach during quarantine but I’m going to do more and then make a post

What?! How the fuck can you be this low inhib? I can't even say hi to a foid who works with me.

inhib mogs me, cold approach is for chads :chad:

What?! How the fuck can you be this low inhib? I can't even say hi to a foid who works with me.
Jfl the first time I asked her where the goggles were then I came around and asked for her number, I had to build the courage before I did. Never going back to this store again tho
inhib mogs me, cold approach is for chads :chad:
There was barely anyone in the store so it was easier

were u high or something? i could never cold approach that requires extreme balls, i did try it once though and the foid stood up and walked away basically before i got more than a few words in

were u high or something? i could never cold approach that requires extreme balls, i did try it once though and the foid stood up and walked away basically before i got more than a few words in
u underestimate how bad I want a gf, I literally dreamed about penetrating a foid the other night and I’ve been trying to text my foid cousin this past week

I went to the store near me and saw this cute foid, so I nonchalantly asked for her number, and she says “sorry I just got out of a really bad relationship hehehe”. I already knew she would say no but I put my effort in anyway. It’s not easy finding foids to approach during quarantine but I’m going to do more and then make a post
at least you are not in jail.

Having a girls number :chad:
Going to fuck your cousin?
I don’t think I can fuck her tbh. I think she picked up on what I was trying to do when I subtly started speaking to her again. I would fuck my cousin given the opportunity but I think she has already rejected me

Low inhib god. Regardless what anyone says to you about this, know that you are braver than most on here. I want to be able to approach more ngl

based, i did the same thing once and got destroyed and never went to the store again, but it's worth a try and being able to say you tried

i want to do it again sometimes soon idgaf

6268.jpg

Reject because of incest or because of incel?
She’s a bit of a weirdo so I already know it’s because I’m incel. She’s also quite hostile and if she doesn’t respond within a day she doesn’t respond at all

based, i did the same thing once and got destroyed and never went to the store again, but it's worth a try and being able to say you tried

i want to do it again sometimes soon idgaf

6268.jpg
I’m thinking of going to another store rn and trying again before I go back to my cave

EDIT: I was going to try again in a store nearby but I noticed the foid was pregnant

Last edited:
KING
I feel the same way, I hate that I can't get out more and get rejected due to covid. I want to at least try before I dwell in misery.
I asked out a girl at a drive through the other day, she kinda giggled/laughed and just said no a few times. Apparently she hardly speaks English. :feelsseriously:

KING
I feel the same way, I hate that I can't get out more and get rejected due to covid. I want to at least try before I dwell in misery.
I asked out a girl at a drive through the other day, she kinda giggled/laughed and just said no a few times. Apparently she hardly speaks English. :feelsseriously:
a few weeks ago I tried asking a foid tech support for her number over the phone and I still got rejected

cold approached once in my life, entire school laughed at me for weeks. never again.

EDIT: I was going to try again in a store nearby but I noticed the foid was pregnant
all the working class girls are engaged at like age 19 so i'm not surprised when i see this

6268.jpg

Wish I could be as low inhib as you, keep going

After seeing this thread

that's definitely not the worst reaction you could get. But it still makes you feel like you did a pointless thing if you asked out a foid and she declined.

Low inhib God

True. I could never ask a foid out on the bus like that, I’d have to sit there on the bus not saying anything after getting rejected
It's infuriating that no one tells you this is how foids will react and claim that if you don't ask out foids you are too much of a pussy. But then laugh at you when this is the cold response you get from foids if you do "shoot your shot".

And I've seen foids encourage this kind of timid worried reaction on social media if an unattractive guy is too confident. They want unattractive guys to be shy and scared around their looksmatch. Fuck these holes.

It's infuriating that no one tells you this is how foids will react and claim that if you don't ask out foids you are too much of a pussy. But then laugh at you when this is the cold response you get from foids if you do "shoot your shot".

And I've seen foids encourage this kind of timid worried reaction on social media if an unattractive guy is too confident. They want unattractive guys to be shy and scared around their looksmatch. Fuck these holes.
The worse thing to happen to me was when I asked a foid for her number in high school and she gave me the number to a Dominoes

The worse thing to happen to me was when I asked a foid for her number in high school and she gave me the number to a Dominoes
I've heard that kind of thing happen when foids do give nonchad guys their number tbh

Foids in western countries are completely fine with rejecting guys in cold and calculating ways. Infact it's often encouraged.
Yet you still hear bullshit about how women are afraid guys will kill them if they reject them.

Just more fear mongering to make ugly guys seem like a threat that needs to be dealt with.