Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR My final court date next week

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
They kept postpone it because my shit ass psychiatrist guy didn't write his report. I don't know what it says but probably some shit like, he is a retard and psychopath or autistic or whatever, lock this nigger up

So I am probably going to prison next week and the lawyer says they don't give you any time to get ready you have to go to prison from court. So I might take some stuff with me I don't know what though. I feel angry. I shouted at my dad a couple weeks ago and made him cry because he knows my life is over and it is partly his fault from the shitty retard upbringing I had. And because he thought I was smart and would save our family but I am not smart and how can I save our family from poverty when he couldn't. I feel sad as well. But more angry.

Nobody else cares not my mum or anyone else and I hate most of my family anyway. They are all retards. Everyone in the system failed me I feel like. Now they want to lock me away so I don't bother them with seeing the fruits of their lifelong failure every day. I hate these people for fucking me up and then acting like it's my fault.

Oh well. Prison is going to be shit and there will be big faggot people in there who want to bully me. And when I get out I will probably be homeless but I saved 1000 quid from my benefits so I'll figure something out. I'll probably buy a tent and live in the woods and fish for food and do campfires to stay warm and cook the food and keep the insects away. But that's after I come out of prison. And I would have to stay off the grid because I'm not going to probation and shit like that anymore afterwards. It's over for me, for real. Forget just the inceldom my whole life has been over for a while now. I can't articulate how over it is when you are in my position. And nobody cares anyway.

Fuck this world for doing this to me and fuck everyone who is in this world and especially fuck the people who are doing well in this world. Fuck them.

I will pray you don't get taken advantage of in prison brocel. Hope you get innocent verdict.

what the hell did you even do

Do you have a car?

I will pray you don't get taken advantage of in prison brocel. Hope you get innocent verdict.
I learned from hanging out on the streets for a few years who is a bully and who is dangerous and how to deal with them but it's not easy to deal with them. But inside I dont have anything to stop me from doing violence from the beginning. I will have to do crazy shit but I am gonna do it full assed not half assed pussy shit. I will have to somehow get a weapon or a knife or make a sharp toothbrush or pencil or something. And go for their eyes and throats. I'm going to stab them even if they stab me I don't care I'm not going to be pressured in there. And I am gonna wear a t shirt on my face all the time so they can't do boiled sugar water on my face.

I already pleaded guilty by the way, I won't get innocent verdict. It's a sentencing hearing

Get that ass lubed up for Tyrone brocel.

Fr tho I hope you can evade prison

What are u in trouble for?

I learned from hanging out on the streets for a few years who is a bully and who is dangerous and how to deal with them but it's not easy to deal with them. But inside I dont have anything to stop me from doing violence from the beginning. I will have to do crazy shit but I am gonna do it full assed not half assed pussy shit. I will have to somehow get a weapon or a knife or make a sharp toothbrush or pencil or something. And go for their eyes and throats. I'm going to stab them even if they stab me I don't care I'm not going to be pressured in there. And I am gonna wear a t shirt on my face all the time so they can't do boiled sugar water on my face.
If you have downtime you should try to strengthen your fists and technique by punching hard shit. You'll condition your bones and flesh to throw hands better.

Once you get all calloused up your punches will cause devastation. And aim for the chin

Greet Tyrone for us, hes already awaiting you
Happy Dance GIF by JenChibi

Isn't UK sentencing light as fuck? Especially since you're ethnik, unless you're a repeat offender or shanked someone's grandma or something I doubt you're going in for that long (if you do go in at all). If you keep your head down it probably won't be that brutal, British prisons don't look that bad compared to American ones. No rapey nigs or SFcels or anything.

Beyond brutal, hope you get through that shit alright, wishing you nothing but the best brother
In Love Cat GIF

Write a letter to the judge. Tell them about your misfortunes and other mental health issues and sad shit etc. he might reduce the sentence out of sympathy