Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My female cousin married a white man

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
She's also Egyptian. She's like 10 years younger than me, but my parents raised her. They dated for a couple years and got married recently. He's a 5'10 white normie.

Does he has light eyes?

ethnic foids really love that white cock, don't they?

you should have married her, if you're not closely related

I'm so glad my sister is a lesbian so chads and tyrones can't get her.

Is he converting to islam?
How tall is she?

She's also Egyptian. She's like 10 years younger than me, but my parents raised her. They dated for a couple years and got married recently. He's a 5'10 white normie.
another racepill

Whitecel is volcel

Whitecel is volcel
By that logic everyone is volcel since Abos and negroes exist. He'll, fair skinned MENAs slay in India or Africa

0ebb6fd3eeeacf767252f660e6e5abd8

No. He's an atheist and she's 5'6. An inch taller than me:feelsrope:
Wow you are short af
I would rather she marry a rice or curry over a mayo.
Why? You want her to have subhuman children instead of fixing the subhuman genes in her? Reminder that egyptians were ruled by Greeks and Turks and Albanians. Even the royal family of Egypt is French descent

Cleopetra getting dicked by Anthony again.

I'm so glad my sister is a lesbian so chads and tyrones can't get her.
You are an idiot. She being lesbian means that she does not absorb a man from the market, meaning you have at least one more competitor in the market. Women allowed to be lesbians means more incels, that is a mathematical fact of life.

He will breed her soon and create a future incel

If you are still on speaking terms with this foid and don't care what it thinks you should teach her about JBW.

If you are still on speaking terms with this foid and don't care what it thinks you should teach her about JBW.
Yeah, we grew up in the same house. She thinks she married him because of his personality

Kill both of them brutally. (In Minecraft) :feelsthink:

I know 3 curry foids who married white guys.

You can't marry a white foid. Brutal

have your family and you disowned her yet? or at least threatened to and refuse all contact with the white guy?

have your family and you disowned her yet? or at least threatened to and refuse all contact with the white guy?
No. My family is too westernized