Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My feeling toward young girla

• Thread starter Persianyoungcel
  • Start date
Persianyoungcel

Persianyoungcel

Sassanidmaxxing
★★★★
Part of me just wants to have a normal romantic relationship with them and another part of my wants to do unspeakble acts with them specially this type of girls https://incels.is/threads/the-type-of-foids-that-i-hate-most.379867/
Also bcz of the second part when i see a beautiful girls or the girl that have this trait my hands start to shake and i my heart beat would go high and my skin temperture will go up i didnt told this to the therapist or anyone else before i say it here to vent and free myself as an extrovertedcel

Part of me just wants to have a normal romantic relationship with them and another part of my wants to do unspeakble acts with them
Same tbh. Its like I have split personality. A good person who just wants love intimicay who wants to help others etc, then the psycho who wants to rape sluts and keep them as sex slaves.

Same tbh. Its like I have split personality. A good person who just wants love intimicay who wants to help others etc, then the psycho who wants to rape sluts and keep them as sex slaves.
:feelsrope::feelsrope:

@incelerated what do you think my man

Also bcz of the second part when i see a beautiful girls or the girl that have this trait my hands start to shake and i my heart beat would go high and my skin temperture will go up i didnt told this to the therapist or anyone else before i say it here to vent and free myself as an extrovertedcel

Yes - I am Kissless, Hugless, Handholdless, Virgin. I've never had any sort of female companion or friendship with females. Nor have I ever had any sort of prolonged conversation with them.

Relatable:smonk: