Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my fear has come true

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I have finally become a real incel, It's been my biggest fear and now it's came true. Im experiencing humiliation, isolation and more. All muy aquintance tells me I have 0 chance with my oneitis, they all laugh at me when I tell them that one day they're going to be surprised when I get a gf. I used to be taken seriously but now im just a clown, and my IQ has also decreased, this morning the teacher was pairing up groups with numbers, we had to say 1-5 in order until everyone had gotten a number but my retarded ass said 6 when it was my turn, I was humiliated and laughed at by the entire class. They all think im a retard, how do I get a girl like this? It's never going to happen my life has been a downhill slope after I got ruined by redpill

I have finally become a real incel, It's been my biggest fear and now it's came true. Im experiencing humiliation, isolation and more. All muy aquintance tells me I have 0 chance with my oneitis, they all laugh at me when I tell them that one day they're going to be surprised when I get a gf. I used to be taken seriously but now im just a clown, and my IQ has also decreased, this morning the teacher was pairing up groups with numbers, we had to say 1-6 in order until everyone had gotten a number but my retarded ass said 6 when it was my turn, I was humiliated and laughed at by the entire class. They all think im a retard, how do I get a girl like this? It's never going to happen my life has been a downhill slope after I got ruined by redpill
ITS OVER, LDAR But not rope

Welcome go our world.

Your iq is not dropping because you are an incel

I have finally become a real incel,
You were always an incel. Incels are formed at their moment of birth. What's happened is that you've just been informally and implicitly branded as one.

What else you doing that’s more important than school?
suffering in life, being behind in life than everyone else. Also getting into trouble.

If you want your IQ back try sleepmaxxing and take nootropics. I went from 116 to 140 on Ritalin.

suffering in life, being behind in life than everyone else. Also getting into trouble.
None of which is more important than school. Your iq isn’t dropping, you’re just slipping

Please explain to me how not getting your oneitis = incel?
its not just my oneitis I dont think I can get other women as well. not in my current condition

Why do you talk so much about your oneitis? Seems that you only care about getting her and nothing else.
I mean I did so much for her, it’s like playing cards you put everything on the line and you pray yo ugly soemthing in return

I mean I did so much for her, it’s like playing cards you put everything on the line and you pray yo ugly soemthing in return
You could date a sub5 girl but you don't want to. You're a sub5 yourself