Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My favourite song just leaked...

BlackCel_from_ZA

BlackCel_from_ZA

Why rope? You never had a life JFL :)
★★★★★
This is really my favourite song even though I will never experience such emotions, I've been waiting for this song to leak for about 3 years now. I don't know why I constantly listen to love songs even though I know it's ovER. Are there any brocels that listen to a ridiculous amount of love songs?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSuztrN0wPw

I like juice wrld but I do not think this song is that good. Kind of boring.

I like juice wrld but I do not think this song is that good. Kind of boring.
Fair enough, I don't know why but this song really touches my heart, the beat, the lyrics and the emotion behind. The sad part is I'll never really feel these emotions but still a beautiful song regardless

you want me to ignore the voice and the beat?
I'm dumbfounded by what you just typed.
And I read a lot of stupid shit.

I'm not a foid for not liking this autotuned nigger you posted :feelshaha:
fair enough, everyone has their opinions and JoinedOct 20, 2023Posts628

Fair enough, I don't know why but this song really touches my heart, the beat, the lyrics and the emotion behind. The sad part is I'll never really feel these emotions but still a beautiful song regardless
I listen to overall general beat and rhythm before lyrics so maybe thats why, I can listen to foreign music and stuff easily if its good so lyrics are the last thing to me, I did not really listen to the lyrics of that one
What songs do you like from him?

View: https://youtu.be/SwlvZcs8vW8?si=MmSdOCojSNrZb2Ra

This is a lesser known one but you seem like you might know it already
Lucid dreams, wishing well, all girls are the same, bloody blade just to name some right now.

I listen to overall general beat and rhythm before lyrics so maybe thats why, I can listen to foreign music and stuff easily if its good so lyrics are the last thing to me, I did not really listen to the lyrics of that one

View: https://youtu.be/SwlvZcs8vW8?si=MmSdOCojSNrZb2Ra

This is a lesser known one but you seem like you might know it already
Lucid dreams, wishing well, all girls are the same, bloody blade just to name some right now.

Outer space is a really good song as well, but unfortunately it's a stem edit, some fans just strings some songs from different studio sessions and made a song with it but it's a good song regardless. So who would you say is your favourite music artist?

No disrespect to the death but the song is horrible

Outer space is a really good song as well, but unfortunately it's a stem edit, some fans just strings some songs from different studio sessions and made a song with it but it's a good song regardless. So who would you say is your favourite music artist?
Oh I did not know it was an edit its good though, I do not have a favourite music artist I just listen to anything I like, I listen to phonk too and that has no lyrics or the lyrics with it are really random and barely lyrics

Who shot cupid is better