Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My favourite Incel wikipedia page and some beautiful qoutes from it

Confessor

Confessor

Wizard

1. "For the lips of the adulterous woman drip honey,and her speech is smoother than oil;but in the end she is bitter as gall,sharp as a double-edged sword. Her feet go down to death;her steps lead straight to the grave"
—Proverbs 5:3-5

2. "There is a good principle which created order, light, and man, and an evil principle which created chaos, darkness, and woman" ~ Pythagors of Samos

3. "Women and people of low birth are very hard to deal with. If you are friendly with them, they get out of hand, and if you keep your distance, they resent it." ~ Confucius

4. "Woman is a temple built upon a sewer."

—De cultu feminarum (The Ornaments of Women)

5. "You are the devil’s gateway; you are she who first violated the forbidden tree and broke the law of God. It was you who coaxed your way around him whom the devil had not the force to attack. With what ease you shattered that image of God: Man! Because of the death you merited, even the Son of God had to die ... Woman, you are the gateway to hell."

—De cultu feminarum (The Ornaments of Women)

6. "I was shown Hell and I have never seen anything more terrifying than it. And I saw that the majority of its people are women.” They said, “Why, O Messenger of Allah?” He said, “Because of their ingratitude (kufr).” It was said, “Are they ungrateful to Allah?” He said, “They are ungrateful to their companions (husbands) and ungrateful for good treatment. If you are kind to one of them for a lifetime then she sees one (undesirable) thing in you, she will say, ‘I have never had anything good from you.’” (Narrated by al-Bukhari, 1052)

7. "Nothing is more imperious ... than weakness when it knows it is backed by strength; look at women" ~ Napolean Bonaparte

8. "A superior woman is still infinitely inferior to that which, at least potentially, exists in the lowest of men." ~ Otto Weiniger

9. "Men have been trained and conditioned by women, not unlike the way Pavlov conditioned his dogs, into becoming their slaves. As compensation for their labours men are given periodic use of a woman's vagina." ~ Esther Villar

10. "By the age of twelve at the latest, most women have decided to become prostitutes. Or to put it another way, they have chosen a future for themselves that consists of choosing a man and letting him to do all the work." ~ Esther Villar

11. "A man who would cry only if a real catastrophe occurred (perhaps the death of his wife) must assume that when his wife breaks into floods of tears because of cancelled holiday plans, for example, her emotions are equally strong ... What an advantage a man would have if only he realized the cold, clear thoughts running through a woman's head while her eyes are brimming with tears." ~ Esther Villar

2. "There is a good principle which created order, light, and man, and an evil principle which created chaos, darkness, and woman" ~ Pythagors of Samos
Daymm:bigbrain::feelsohh: