Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My favorite inkwell movie, required viewing for all inkwells

What is it about

this is the movie with the infamous ropefuel in the nightclub. i've never seen any other parts before but iirc doesn't he get a girl in the end?

You absolutely based nigga! I've been trying to find this for a long time. I read the book a few months ago. Nice work bro.

French movie? Faggotry detected.

how about subtitles???? :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:Most niggas here dont speak french
there is subtitles, open the vimeo link and click the cc thingy :soy: fuck dont even gotta open the link canplay it in incelsite ajust click the cc nigger dont be lazy jesus i hate youcunts ngl:hax:

Yeah I checked before I posted: there are subs, dumbasses. And this is THE incel film you fucking philistines.

there is subtitles, open the vimeo link and click the cc thingy :soy: fuck dont even gotta open the link canplay it in incelsite ajust click the cc nigger dont be lazy jesus i hate youcunts ngl:hax:
ye i figured it out halway in to the movie rn. Sorry Im retarded and mentally ill and usually get mad about stuff without even checking everything out kek

Based blackpill movie indeed :feelsjuice:

did you like the movie? :feelsaww::feelswhere:
Ye. The monoluge about sex economy and when he said that some get money and sex and some get none of either of those things was a brutal fucking suifuel tier blackpill bcs im one of those people. The programmer incel in the movie at least had decent income while im wasting time in UNI which wont land me a job bcs im not a foid or extroverted and will have to wageslave fo min wage. Too stupid for STEM etc

Ye. The monoluge about sex economy and when he said that some get money and sex and some get none of either of those things was a brutal fucking suifuel tier blackpill bcs im one of those people. The programmer incel in the movie at least had decent income while im wasting time in UNI which wont land me a job bcs im not a foid or extroverted and will have to wageslave fo min wage. Too stupid for STEM etc

Screenshot 2022 08 17 031808

Screenshot 2022 08 17 031843

we need a more modern inkewell film