Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my favorite community overrun by tiktok n1ggers. RIP LOOKSMAX

RicecelBetabux

RicecelBetabux

Recruit
★★★★★
Throughout all of high school, I didn't really have IRL friends, because I couldn't relate to anyone. I was satisfied by vidya, personal hobbies, and browsing looksmax.

Looksmax was my favorite forum from 2020-2023. It's geared towards people with softmaxxing potential, who aren't extremely genetically defective.

recently some attention seeking faggots started spreading this forum to all the normies, and thousands of bluepilled normie zoomers from shittok started joining the blackpill discords and the forum, speaking in their retarded chimping ebonics, and ironically saying shit like "bros got negative canthal tilt, it finna be over for this bro fr"

All I wanted was a niche community away from mainstream social media, without annoying jigaboo ebonic speech.

So then I quit looksmax, and now i'm here. I've also started using imageboards/altchans recently

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@ppgdrix/video/7263359632620539169

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@nerdguygamereviewworld/video/7250011453174877446

ANNOUNCEMENTS FROM MASTER ABOUT THE NORMIEFICATION OF BLACKPILL

Last edited:
Throughout all of high school, I didn't really have IRL friends, because I couldn't relate to anyone. I was satisfied by vidya, personal hobbies, and browsing looksmax.

Looksmax was my favorite forum from 2020-2023. It's geared towards people with softmaxxing potential, who aren't extremely genetically defective.

recently some attention seeking faggots started spreading this forum to all the normies, and thousands of bluepilled normie zoomers from shittok started joining the blackpill discords and the forum, speaking in their retarded chimping ebonics, and ironically saying shit like "bros got negative canthal tilt, it finna be over for this bro fr"

All I wanted was a niche community away from mainstream social media, without annoying jigaboo ebonic speech.

So then I quit looksmax, and now i'm here. I've also started using imageboards/altchans recently

That video was pretty funny. :feelskek: :feelskek:

the .org has fallen

The refugees from looksmaxx are arriving....

Its over randy marsh

@IceStorm @Adolf Hitler @2002AryanMaxxed1488 @Puppeter @Murder Mario @Pancakecel @LeFrenchCel @30klhlvwizard @Luzifer @based_meme @MiSKiRaT @BataviaCel @Govid_Dorious @TBIcel @Chudpreet @wereq @Stupid Clown @Immolator @FakeFakecel

the .org has fallen

Jfl at master actually addressing this situation. Just be happy this forum is safe.

Oh hell naw don't let those looksmax faggots in here.

lol i agree with the normies being retarded and nigger speak part. but that video is kind of funny

View attachment 837665

@IceStorm @Adolf Hitler @2002AryanMaxxed1488 @Puppeter @Murder Mario @Pancakecel @LeFrenchCel @30klhlvwizard @Luzifer @based_meme @MiSKiRaT @BataviaCel @Govid_Dorious @TBIcel @Chudpreet @wereq @Stupid Clown @Immolator @FakeFakecel
@Grim_Reaper @Uggo Mongo @nice_try @Mrugly420 @ElTruecel @Mortis @WorthlessSlavicShit

View attachment 837665

Just what this site needs, a bunch of red pilled chink tokking teen fucks spewing their verbal diarrhea and tales from their school day

View attachment 837665

They're coming :feelscry:

View attachment 837665

I am probably going to take a break from this forum once this summer is over

I am probably going to take a break from this forum once this summer is over
Yeah I may do something of the same once my fall-semester at college starts, but it will probably just be using way less or maybe periodic breaks for a few days at a time.

View attachment 837665

:worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:

its-over-randy-marsh-gif.837665

Oh hell naw don't let those looksmax faggots in here.
Just what this site needs, a bunch of red pilled chink tokking teen fucks spewing their verbal diarrhea and tales from their school day
They're coming :feelscry:

@Grim_Reaper @Uggo Mongo @nice_try @Mrugly420 @ElTruecel @Mortis @WorthlessSlavicShit
Istg bro these niggas better not be posting any bluepilled shit. We Cant let this site be overrun

i love speaking like a zoomer

If you were a member of Looksmaxx, you shouldn't be here.

But I won't need to worry. You will all get banned for bragging sooner or later.

@Master has a database of all those users IP addresses, so he can implement something that can check if an IP address that belongs to a user on Fagmax is being registered here.

most of them will become us in the end. In my younger days I was redpilled until I could not deny reality in my mid 20s as a KHHV.

n1ggers? We say niggers here sir

I only visit Tik Tok to remind myself of holes who would freely date other bugged males.

If you were a member of Looksmaxx, you shouldn't be here.

But I won't need to worry. You will all get banned for bragging sooner or later.
to be fair most of them are just coper youngcels and wizard status is their future. I was no different than them early 20s now look at me turning 30 October and a KHHV.

This is very unsettling

View attachment 837665

FUCK MAN I DON'T WANT THIS FORUM TO GET EVEN WORSE

the .org has fallen

It has fallen when they started to allow trannies and foids to join in 2020

.org should go offline for a while

Ah, so this is the reason (or one of them) for the recent influx of users.

Do you think you belong here? Or are you mostly just here because of the .org situation but don’t think you actually fit in here?

View attachment 837665

Tbh I sympathize with this one cause he seems to think like us.

We need to prepare in advance though to ban a fuckton of foid worshippers and curry pride copers

brutally over that nigga curryljameshead sacrificed the forum for fame

also the bluepiller viewing this forum are more than usual ..this forum also got under the radar of cucks

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@ppgdrix/video/7263359632620539169

ANNOUNCEMENTS FROM MASTER ABOUT THE NORMIEFICATION OF BLACKPILL

Relax master has closed registrations

Same, I left in january. But even in 2021 and 2022 it was already a lot worse than in 2020. Back then there was more a sense of community where everyone helped each other. Nowadays it became a place to openly mock truecels, mog each other and fishing for compliments, humble bragging.

View attachment 837665

Fakecel invasion. At least we don't have to deal with the TikTok faggots. Hope incels don't become a TikTok trend next.

If you can't bring yourself to say niggers you're not going to fit in here.
> This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors.

That’s the message I get whenever I say ngggger uncensored. Greycels can’t say ngggger

If you can't bring yourself to say N**** you're not going to fit in here.
> This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors.

That’s the message I get whenever I say ngggger uncensored. Greycels can’t say ngggger

looksmaxxing only works to a certain degree so I would never join that forum

if you're short and ethnic which I am, its basically over. those are two huge deal breakers to foids. being ethnic and/or short you are automatically crossed off their list.

looksmaxxing only works to a certain degree so I would never join that forum

if you're short and ethnic which I am, its basically over. those are two huge deal breakers to foids. being ethnic and/or short you are automatically crossed off their list.
Rice zoomers don’t have it bad because of kpopmaxxing

ngl its hilarious

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back