Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My favorite and most incel friendly youtuber

Unwanted

Unwanted

RDF#4 Roids + Surgeries = Ascension
-
This guy is 1000 times better youtuber than BasedCuckman. Truly an honest guy, he gives you the hard truth and doesn't want to take your money like BasedCuckman. He's also very humble and smart as well, rated himself 6/10.

He's gonna blackpill all those normies as well, look at his comments section, people are agreeing with us there. He's also the first from the redpill community to talk about the importance of looks and the stupidity of "dating coaches".

Lastly, you could see him using terms like "cope" and "rope", could he be browsing this forum?

incel if wasnt able to grow beard

I like him too. the video where he ripped on the cuck journalist was hilarious. his own rating of 6/10 seems about right. below average eye area, nose and chipmunk teeth. His god tier jaw structure and frame just about saves him from being incel. he looks 8/10 with glasses on.

Attachments

• cuck city.png
    cuck city.png
    26.8 KB · Views: 79
Yeah, this guy is alright. No complaints at all.

In the video I saw, he talks about getting looks of reptile disgust from roasties, even as a gym- and groomingmaxed 6/10.