Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My father

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
[UWSL][UWSL]From a stab on the neck when he is not looking.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
Eventually I probably will ,most sons and daughters kill their piece of shit fathers eventually and go to prison ,I’ll sadly be one of them ,already one guy killed his father this week

You would go to prison bro
Yeah I know ,I’ll do it if I have nothing to live for , I’ll make the world a better place by eliminating a scum

[UWSL][UWSL]It starts to do bodybuilding to get stronger than your father. [/UWSL][/UWSL]

100% - Permaban - glowed too brightly
[UWSL][UWSL]After killing he quarter the body, but also kills his mother for protecting him. [/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]Why do not you buy a firearm and shoot him? [/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]Do oral sex with the head of your miscovered mother.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

Normies: "Personality matters. Women only care about personality. If you have a good personality, you will get a gf, get laid, get a family..."
Meanwhile, in real life: Psychopath Chads having kids, abusing the mothers and the kids until they fuck them up for life, keep living afterwards like nothing happened.

Normies: "Personality matters. Women only care about personality. If you have a good personality, you will get a gf, get laid, get a family..."
Meanwhile, in real life: Psychopath Chads having kids, abusing the mothers and the kids until they fuck them up for life, keep living afterwards like nothing happened.
That’s the way for my family

Literally psychopath Chad father ruining our family ,why did he even not treat us good ? It would’ve been good for him too

That’s pure evil

Tell him he is a retard and if he ever do anything bad to you ever again you will shoot him in the face, behead him and give it to your mom.

(in Minecraft) :feelsLightsaber:

Tell him he is a retard and if he ever do anything bad to you ever again you will shoot him in the face, behead him and give it to your mom.

I already told him I’m gonna fuck him up eventually

He’s stronger though I couldn’t say that anymore mostly , if I had the chance I would’ve ripped his head but now I’m weak,it’s like apes the moment the alpha is sick the apes kill him

That’s what I’m waiting

But after that it’ll be the same trash life overall ,I wish he dies a painful death

He’s stronger though I couldn’t say that anymore mostly , if I had the chance I would’ve ripped his head but now I’m weak,it’s like apes the moment the alpha is sick the apes kill him

That’s what I’m waiting

But after that it’ll be the same trash life overall ,I wish he dies a painful death
We are homo sapiens, we use tools

You might have the cops at your door lol, posting this shit could be bad
So how will they know I will do it today or 10 years later ? Eventually it might happen ,people already called the cops on me 2 times when I head butted my father and attacked my mother

The cops will do what exactly ? Tell me to not commit murder ?

He abused me every fucking day when I was a kid , told me he’ll burn whatever toy I buy or my yugioh cards when I buy them , beat me and were screaming at me cuz apparently I had too many allergies and my nose was running 24/7 , never took me to a doctor to give me proper medicine but was saying “just clean your nose idiot!!”

I went to a proper doc when I was 20 years old and now I don’t get that much allergies cuz I’m using good precise meds

He was literally like the biggest school bully I’ve ever had , he thought “football” is the best thing ever and hated everything not football , never went out with me to anything I liked , he screamed again when I wanted to go to Harry Potter 3 , then we didn’t go to it,a year later he ripped my Harry Potter book and throw it out the window cuz I was a naughty kid

He never did have any guts too, he just had them towards me cuz I was much weaker and depended on him , he’sa extreme narcissist piece of shit , when we were fighting when I got older he was running to my room saying “I’ll rip out your books” cuz he was angry to me , he always used that shit, he also destroyed my room, broke everything in it

He’s a pure evil person that don’t have the right to live ,I wish he dies painfully

I can’t comprehend how evil and narcissistic a person can be, he said if your pet dies we’ll find another no problem, like what the fuck is wrong with you man? He doesn’t care at all about anyone except himself , he said it to me too, that everyone is for themselves in the end, said to mothers plants that let them die I don’t care , he always threatened to hurt the things we care about like pet, plant or book

Let’s stop saying about the evil stuff he did and get to my mother too, she always protected the abuser like my father, step father, grandfather , she said “your father actually loves you but can’t show it , always protecting for whatever the fucking reason, she also tries to justify his abuse like all the time

Like I said my mother and father are both very very fucking evil people overall, but my father is much much evil than my mother, mother is like very stupid evil, father is absolutely chaotic vile piece of shit

He also got scared of my mothers second husband and threatened to kill us (what a pathetic cuck) , and got in prison

And he always acts like he’s in some different family than his own ? I can’t put my head around that

It’s like he never actually got to grow up mentally from being a kid

He gets scared easily from everyone too, only acts like a bully when he was with me (10yr old)
I am so sorry bro:cryfeels:Your dad is a piece of shit and your mom who enabled him is equally shit, I grew up in a dysfunctional home and got abused too.however instead of my parents,it was my 3 elder brothers who abused me and my parents didnt give a shit,even today i cant fight them back because i am too weak:cryfeels:i still cant recover from th3 bullying:fuk:,how do you cope bro?cant you run away?and let those pathetic piece of shits rot alone.?

I am so sorry bro:cryfeels:Your dad is a piece of shit and your mom who enabled him is equally shit, I grew up in a dysfunctional home and got abused too.however instead of my parents,it was my 3 elder brothers who abused me and my parents didnt give a shit,even today i cant fight them back because i am too weak:cryfeels:i still cant recover from th3 bullying:fuk:,how do you cope bro?cant you run away?and let those pathetic piece of shits rot alone.?
No it’s not that easy

Sad that you have piece of shit brothers

Men are mostly much worse than woman , they treat you horribly