Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My father

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
He abused me every fucking day when I was a kid , told me he’ll burn whatever toy I buy or my yugioh cards when I buy them , beat me and were screaming at me cuz apparently I had too many allergies and my nose was running 24/7 , never took me to a doctor to give me proper medicine but was saying “just clean your nose idiot!!”

I went to a proper doc when I was 20 years old and now I don’t get that much allergies cuz I’m using good precise meds

He was literally like the biggest school bully I’ve ever had , he thought “football” is the best thing ever and hated everything not football , never went out with me to anything I liked , he screamed again when I wanted to go to Harry Potter 3 , then we didn’t go to it,a year later he ripped my Harry Potter book and throw it out the window cuz I was a naughty kid

He never did have any guts too, he just had them towards me cuz I was much weaker and depended on him , he’sa extreme narcissist piece of shit , when we were fighting when I got older he was running to my room saying “I’ll rip out your books” cuz he was angry to me , he always used that shit, he also destroyed my room, broke everything in it

He’s a pure evil person that don’t have the right to live ,I wish he dies painfully

I can’t comprehend how evil and narcissistic a person can be, he said if your pet dies we’ll find another no problem, like what the fuck is wrong with you man? He doesn’t care at all about anyone except himself , he said it to me too, that everyone is for themselves in the end, said to mothers plants that let them die I don’t care , he always threatened to hurt the things we care about like pet, plant or book

Let’s stop saying about the evil stuff he did and get to my mother too, she always protected the abuser like my father, step father, grandfather , she said “your father actually loves you but can’t show it , always protecting for whatever the fucking reason, she also tries to justify his abuse like all the time

Like I said my mother and father are both very very fucking evil people overall, but my father is much much evil than my mother, mother is like very stupid evil, father is absolutely chaotic vile piece of shit

He also got scared of my mothers second husband and threatened to kill us (what a pathetic cuck) , and got in prison

And he always acts like he’s in some different family than his own ? I can’t put my head around that

It’s like he never actually got to grow up mentally from being a kid

He gets scared easily from everyone too, only acts like a bully when he was with me (10yr old)

Last edited:
He abused me every fucking day when I was a kid , told me he’ll burn whatever toy I buy or my yugioh cards when I buy them , beat me and were screaming at me cuz apparently I had too many allergies and my nose was running 24/7 , never took me to a doctor to give me proper medicine but was saying “just clean your nose idiot!!”

I went to a proper doc when I was 20 years old and now I don’t get that much allergies cuz I’m using good precise meds

He was literally like the biggest school bully I’ve ever had , he thought “football” is the best thing ever and hated everything not football , never went out with me to anything I liked , he screamed again when I wanted to go to Harry Potter 3 , then we didn’t go to it,a year later he ripped my Harry Potter book and throw it out the window cuz I was a naughty kid

He never did have any guts too, he just had them towards me cuz I was much weaker and depended on him , he’sa extreme narcissist piece of shit , when we were fighting when I got older he was running to my room saying “I’ll rip out your books” cuz he was angry to me , he always used that shit, he also destroyed my room, broke everything in it

He’s a pure evil person that don’t have the right to live ,I wish he dies painfully

I can’t comprehend how evil and narcissistic a person can be, he said if your pet dies we’ll find another no problem, like what the fuck is wrong with you man? He doesn’t care at all about anyone except himself , he said it to me too, that everyone is for themselves in the end, said to mothers plants that let them die I don’t care , he always threatened to hurt the things we care about like pet, plant or book

Let’s stop saying about the evil stuff he did and get to my mother too, she always protected the abuser like my father, step father, grandfather , she said “your father actually loves you but can’t show it , always protecting for whatever the fucking reason, she also tries to justify his abuse like all the time

Like I said my mother and father are both very very fucking evil people overall, but my father is much much evil than my mother, mother is like very stupid evil, father is absolutely chaotic vile piece of shit

He also got scared of my mothers second husband and threatened to kill us (what a pathetic cuck) , and got in prison

And he always acts like he’s in some different family than his own ? I can’t put my head around that

It’s like he never actually got to grow up mentally from being a kid

He gets scared easily from everyone too, only acts like a bully when he was with me (10yr old)
Send me his address i will kidnap him ngl in REal Life

some people should never be parent

[UWSL]My father also abused me when I was a child. Every time he got angry, he took it out on me. He hit me, destroyed all my toys and pulled my ears very hard. When I once was alone with him he got very mad at me just for doing a little thing wrong so he threw a knife all over the house. I didn't feel safe around him. There were many worse incidents, but that would be a very long reply. Anyway, one day my mother leaved him.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Now I haven't seen him or been in touch with him for like 15 years and I'm very glad because I don't ever want to see that piece of shit again in my life. I'm traumatized because of him and I don't know how I would react if I ever see him again. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]My father also abused me when I was a child. Every time he got angry, he took it out on me. He hit me, destroyed all my toys and pulled my ears very hard. When I once was alone with him he got very mad at me just for doing a little thing wrong so he threw a knife all over the house. I didn't feel safe around him. There were many worse incidents, but that would be a very long reply. Anyway, one day my mother leaved him.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Now I haven't seen him or been in touch with him for like 15 years and I'm very glad because I don't ever want to see that piece of shit again in my life. I'm traumatized because of him and I don't know how I would react if I ever see him again. [/UWSL]
Yeah same my mother leaved mine cuz he was going to kill us ,the things I wrote is just the things I remembered rn there is much more

Why normies are obsessed with sports?

I fear no man

Brutal, never knew my dad tbh, but my piece of shit step parents starved me pretty often as a kid; it ended up severely limiting my physical growth :cryfeels:

Having shitty parents can really fuck you up, the childhood pill is extremely brutal and eternal, kinda like the teenage love pill :blackpill::blackpill:
Teenage love pill is fake af and dumb ,childhood pill is very true sadly

my dad isn't as bad as yours, I'm sorry for you, anyway he treat me like shit almost everyday and my mom same thing says at me that he loves me, wtf

mine once broke my guitar in front of me and constantly repeats me in everything that I'm bad I guess it's over :feelsrope:

How do people like this procreate :lul:

my dad isn't as bad as yours, I'm sorry for you, anyway he treat me like shit almost everyday and my mom same thing says at me that he loves me, wtf
Same ,it’s just protecting the bully like most normies do

mine once broke my guitar in front of me and constantly repeats me in everything that I'm bad I guess it's over :feelsrope:
Mine did broke and tear a lot of things also threatened to hurt my pets or kill them

My mom is the same way, she was very physically abusive and threw away all my video games I had as a kid in the trash.

Your tall so get over it pussy

Fuck you , not respecting my opinion cuz I’m tall you’re not different from heightist foids
No, a foid WOULD respect your opinion just because your tall thats the difference

Poor tallfag didn't get daddies love oh well at least you can live a normal life unlike others

No, a foid WOULD respect your opinion just because your tall thats the difference

Poor tallfag didn't get daddies love oh well at least you can live a normal life unlike others
Why would I be here if I live a normal life ? You seem very low iq

some people should never be parent
many larpers , real incles and normie reddit posts conclude same. the products of these people are either abusers or abused. either or. never normal adjusted adults ready to function in the fked up society. sadly the abusers have an edge because they know how to play dirty and win. whereas the abused have been trained to lose, take losses and be blamed for it as if its therir fault.

:feelswhat: pure fkery

interesting what the future will be like with secks robots, different style economies, new tech and new jobs . maybe the abused will be able to have a niche, like their own sub cities where they can survive apart from a society that doesnt want them :feelsaww:

many larpers , real incles and normie reddit posts conclude same. the products of these people are either abusers or abused. either or. never normal adjusted adults ready to function in the fked up society. sadly the abusers have an edge because they know how to play dirty and win. whereas the abused have been trained to lose, take losses and be blamed for it as if its therir fault.

:feelswhat: pure fkery

interesting what the future will be like with secks robots, different style economies, new tech and new jobs . maybe the abused will be able to have a niche, like their own sub cities where they can survive apart from a society that doesnt want them :feelsaww:
I wish

[UWSL][UWSL]Why do not you kill him? [/UWSL][/UWSL]