Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My father was the genetic mistake. Cucked father.

FutureHallOfHanger

FutureHallOfHanger

Recruit
★★★★
My mom actually has ok genetics imo.
My father on the other side. He's almost just like me.
Except he's a darktraddmaxer combined with a soyboy. A weird combo of a hermit, a criminal, a drug addict and a star wars toy collector.
The only other kid he had besides myself is LITERALLY the spitting image of Andy Milonakis.

He's been alone for years (decades), is mental, no marketable skills, no education and works as a line cook and pushing his late 50s and spends all his linecook money on weed and playstation games.
He was able to score in the era of the 90s when a greasy, drugmaxxed wanna be grudge rockerboy was a fad. His debt to society finally caught up with him and he will spend the next 20-30 years if not sooner before he dies alone.

Needless to say i hate him. He's a massive piece of shit and a coward, he abandoned me before 5, and i know for a fact my mom didn't keep him from me because he's the reason i have abandonment issues because I remember being a young child and him refusing to see me and telling my mom not to put me on the phone to talk to him.

We "tried" reconnecting after i was 18 but that just equaled him being shy and playing playstation games and me putting the effort to talk with him. Needless to say he was a massive cringe FAGGOT.
I've heard stories in my hometown about him, Of him ripping his bosses off, stealing from houses, selling guns, stealing money from disabled family members to buy weed and pizza.

I don't really believe in karma but he really did pay the price

My mom is partly to blame though too because she fell into that same old thing of thinking she could change the dark triad.

This is why I don't blame women for being Chad only.

In this retarded game we are playing if a woman actually gives a guy like that a chance, it just creates great suffering if she then has a son with him who is incel.

If your Mom instead was a whore and just went for the most badass Chad criminal around and became a single Mom, you would be living it up right now.

Brutal
You should Rob your dad stash
:feelsdevil:

We "tried" reconnecting after i was 18 but that just equaled him being shy and playing playstation games and me putting the effort to talk with him.
That reminds me of how I act when my nephews are around. I usually don't have much to talk to them about and I get busy playing games. When I ask them to play with me they say they don't like my games.

This is why I don't blame women for being Chad only.

What race are you?

I ask because generally niggers prefer Playstation when it comes to video gaming and well they tend to abandon their kids as well so there’s also that…

Curious though is he only a collector of a certain PlayStation eras games or are we talking PS4 and 5 here?

In the beginning of your life I’d assume he was collecting PS1 games but I don’t have an exact timeline of your age or date of birth here so for all I know it could be PS2 games alternatively.:feelshehe:

Fucked up manchild just like me, but people are wrong that you cant be a manchild and a parent at the same, most people never grow up but you need to be not selfish to dedicate yourself to raise a child. He chose not to, dopamine he gets from drugs is enough for him because he is a selfish prick. He shouldn't make kids he dont plan to raise.

you are the fruit of the dark triad?

What race are you?

I ask because generally niggers prefer Playstation when it comes to video gaming and well they tend to abandon their kids as well so there’s also that…

Curious though is he only a collector of a certain PlayStation eras games or are we talking PS4 and 5 here?

In the beginning of your life I’d assume he was collecting PS1 games but I don’t have an exact timeline of your age or date of birth here so for all I know it could be PS2 games alternatively.:feelshehe:
Giga Cope
:feelskek:
If only niggas played PS Sony would be broke

you are the fruit of the dark triad?
More or less but a less dark triad, like, the weasel or ratty kind and not the warlord kind.

What race are you?
White believe it or not.

In the beginning of your life I’d assume he was collecting PS1 games
You would mostly be Right in that assumption, but i believe he's moved on. (even though he's still living in the 90s)
He's a COONSUMMMER and a star wars fan. So he moved on to ps4 when that was a new thing (idk if he did ps5 yet as i havent spoken to him in years) But when ps4 was a thing he was literally buying new games - On launch -, almost every. single. Triple A game he'd have on launch night. lastofus, godofwar, ect ect ect. even games like for honor and mortal kombat, basically if it was a remake of a ps1/ps2 game or a triple A game with ads on TV he'd get it the day it came out.:feelswhat:

Giga Cope
If only niggas played PS Sony would be broke
LOL, we’re you around during the PS2 launch era or at least old enough to remember the commercials and news stories?

I was and there were pretty much endless stories of nigs robbing people in the parking lot of stores to steal their newly bought PS2’s.

Also plenty of stories of nigs killing people and I think even eachother over it.

I was amazed that a mere game console could become the next big coon craze and obsession similar to those overpriced limited edition basketball shoes they always go cuckoo for cocoa puffs about. :feelskek:

Shit just a couple of days ago I believe a nig gunned down another nig in broad daylight for a pair of these.:feelshaha:

Anyway I even saw on the Jews news way back then a dead and blood spattered nigger on the floor of his house next to a PS2 console as I believe the report was on a botched robbery attempt of said console where the killer coon/s got away but da owner dunn got hisself kilt defending his sho nuff impotent piece uhhh daaa plastikkk.:feelshaha:

That wasn’t the funniest or shockingest thing about the news report either.

It was that they showed the dead nigger covered in blood next to the console with no warning at all to get the kids out of the room as there would be graphic footage, nothing, they just showed him like any old internet shock site would and this was way before the shock sites even existed I believe.:feelskek:

LOL, we’re you around during the PS2 launch era or at least old enough to remember the commercials and news stories?

I was and there were pretty much endless stories of nigs robbing people in the parking lot of stores to steal their newly bought PS2’s.

Also plenty of stories of nigs killing people and I think even eachother over it.

I was amazed that a mere game console could become the next big coon craze and obsession similar to those overpriced limited edition basketball shoes they always go cuckoo for cocoa puffs about. :feelskek:

Shit just a couple of days ago I believe a nig gunned down another nig in broad daylight for a pair of these.:feelshaha:

Anyway I even saw on the Jews news way back then a dead and blood spattered nigger on the floor of his house next to a PS2 console as I believe the report was on a botched robbery attempt of said console where the killer coon/s got away but da owner dunn got hisself kilt defending his sho nuff impotent piece uhhh daaa plastikkk.:feelshaha:

That wasn’t the funniest or shockingest thing about the news report either.

It was that they showed the dead nigger covered in blood next to the console with no warning at all to get the kids out of the room as there would be graphic footage, nothing, they just showed him like any old internet shock site would and this was way before the shock sites even existed I believe.:feelskek:

Niggas robbing niggas is just gonna happen deal with it
:feelsjuice:

But that doesn’t equate to PS sales, it just means you might get robbed

More or less but a less dark triad, like, the weasel or ratty kind and not the warlord kind.

White believe it or not.

You would mostly be Right in that assumption, but i believe he's moved on. (even though he's still living in the 90s)
He's a COONSUMMMER and a star wars fan. So he moved on to ps4 when that was a new thing (idk if he did ps5 yet as i havent spoken to him in years) But when ps4 was a thing he was literally buying new games - On launch -, almost every. single. Triple A game he'd have on launch night. lastofus, godofwar, ect ect ect. even games like for honor and mortal kombat, basically if it was a remake of a ps1/ps2 game or a triple A game with ads on TV he'd get it the day it came out.:feelswhat:
And do you share his love of the PlayStation fare? Or are you an Xbox fanboy, Nintendrone or PC Master Racer?

In anycase I think your old man should leave you his entire collection whenever he finally kicks the bucket as you deserve at least something for all the pain and suffering having to bare his shit tier genetics put you through.:feelsUgh:

Also if you feel like satisfying my extreme curiosity you should get back in touch with your old man and see if his PlayStation obsession has got him buying PS5 games like mad and or whether he got the digital or disc based version of the console???
Niggas robbing niggas is just gonna happen deal with it
:feelsjuice:

But that doesn’t equate to PS sales, it just means you might get robbed
:feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

And do you share his love of the PlayStation fare? Or are you an Xbox fanboy, Nintendrone or PC Master Racer?

In anycase I think your old man should leave you his entire collection whenever he finally kicks the bucket as you deserve at least something for all the pain and suffering having to bare his shit tier genetics put you through.:feelsUgh:

Also if you feel like satisfying my extreme curiosity you should get back in touch with your old man and see if his PlayStation obsession has got him buying PS5 games like mad and or whether he got the digital or disc based version of the console???
PC master race.

To be honest i'm not sure if he got the disk versions of ps4 games or not. Due to ps5 shortage i doubt he has one though.

Last edited:
:feelskek: So this guy's mom did what you wanted, she had sex with an incel tier loser.

Instead of being a single mom and having a Chad Jr., she got a Eugene Jr.
M'lady is entitled to her standards! You don't deserve sex!

:feelskek: So this guy's mom did what you wanted, she had sex with an incel tier loser.

Instead of being a single mom and having a Chad Jr., she got a Eugene Jr.
She could choose educated nerd with the perspective in life if she actually cared about her children's future.

If your Mom instead was a whore and just went for the most badass Chad criminal around and became a single Mom, you would be living it up right now.
That's incorrect because we start off as sperm and sperm starts inside your father. So if your dad isn't a chad then the mom has to be very attractive to make up for it. That's why incels should breed with stacys like farm cattle. We need to remove the cucked laws and taxes to get to that point.

Last edited:
That's incorrect because we start off as sperm and sperm starts inside your father. So if your dad isn't a chad then the mom has to be very attractive to make up for it. That's why incels should breed with stacys like farm cattle. We need to remove the cucked laws and taxes to get to that point.

Ya if you see my plan only 50% of women are allowed to breed, and those being the best 50% genetically and each to average 4 children.

I also would slaughter the unhealthy incel babies.

I would also used sex selection procedures so females outnumbered males.

Ya if you see my plan only 50% of women are allowed to breed, and those being the best 50% genetically and each to average 4 children.

I also would slaughter the unhealthy incel babies.

I would also used sex selection procedures so females outnumbered males.
In that case you'd have to kill the bottom 50% of unattractive foid babies too.