Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My father slapped me because i was drunk

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
We were going to a wedding of a relative and my father saw that i was drunk af, so he stopped the car and slapped me in the face and told me not to speak a single word the whole day.
During the wedding, i drank even more until i lost control and talked shit to my cousins and harassing them for a cigarette.
I saw my uncle who i didn’t see for years and hold a speech of how much i like him and he stopped me in the middle and said he has to go but he will come back. He probably saw that I was drunk af and didn’t want me to continue my cringe speech, he did me a favor tough.
My father and i didn’t talk to each other after that, but he doesen’t live in the same house as me, so who gives a fuck.

This was like 2 weeks ago and i don’t regret one second. I am a grown man and i can drink when i want and how much i want. I don’t give a fuck if people dislike it.

Last edited:
We were going to a wedding of a relative and my father saw that i was drunk af, so he stopped the car and slapped me in the face and told me not to speak a single word the whole day.
During the wedding, i drank even more until i lost control and talked shit to my cousins and harassing them for a cigarette.
My father and i didn’t talk to each other after that, but he doesen’t live in the same house as me, so who gives a fuck.

This was like 2 weeks ago and i don’t regret one second. I am a grown man and i can drink when i want and how much i want. I don’t give a fuck if people dislike it.
BRUTAL!

Based. Next time try to ruing the wedding

Next time, Jack off in they re cake

Incel at a wedding, Suifuel!

I am a grown man and i can drink when i want and how much i want. I don’t give a fuck if people dislike it.
"I am a witch and I can fuck when I want and how many men I want. I don't give a fuck if people dislike it."

Does that sound empowered or cringe to you?

I saw my uncle who i didn’t see for years and hold a speech of how much i like him and he stopped me in the middle and said he has to go but he will come back. He probably saw that I was drunk af and didn’t want me to continue my cringe speech, he did me a favor tough.

Based.

Your father seems toxic af

Incel at a wedding, Suifuel!
God damn that is brutal. I was once forced to go to a wedding like that and I just stayed on my phone. At least as a curry you have pussy insurance.

God damn that is brutal. I was once forced to go to a wedding like that and I just stayed on my phone. At least as a curry you have pussy insurance.
Ive been to 2 and so far ive gained nothing but weird looks

Ive been to 2 and so far ive gained nothing but weird looks
Yeah honestly wedding is only a good time for couples only. If you're single you're better off going ER in video games or some shit.

Last edited:
Yeha honestly wedding is only a good time for couples only. If you're single you're better off going ER in video games or some shit.
Weapons are outlawed here besides prison isnt really my thing, Ill just shitpost but stay lawful

Based. My cousin invited me to his birthday and pregnancy celebration and I'm not going, jfl he is half my age and life mogs me to hell and back.

Based. My cousin invited me to his birthday and pregnancy celebration and I'm not going, jfl he is half my age and life mogs me to hell and back.
He chad?

Normie face, high tier normie overall, he is tall and well built. Turning 18 and already got a girl pregnant.
OFC

I wish i didn’t go. Biggest regret in my life, mostly because i acted like a total clown in front of all my relatives

I wish i didn’t go. Biggest regret in my life, mostly because i acted like a total clown in front of all my relatives
It's better to stay away, they will consider you weird either way but at least you don't have to see it. As you get older you have to much or less cut all ties because they will all rub in your face their normie lives.

Wedding are suicide fuel for incels, so I don't blame you for getting drunk during it. I can and I have done the same. But your father was really low IQ for slapping you. It could've created a major shitstorm. I read that you said he's a narcissist so the only thing in his mind probably was how you embarrassed him.

Just be careful man. He might rape you next time.

Incel at wedding:feelsugh::feelsugh: :feelskek: :feelskek: