Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My father is a moron

ddking0001

ddking0001

Officer
★★
After having an argument with my dad about the blackpill and its cause to my sexual failure for the about 10th or 11th time, he finally admitted that everything that I said about women was absolutely wrong, he never bothered to attempt to understand my observations and statistics (He simply " just listened" to what I had to say), he never bothered watch the bp videos that I send him (ones that are overly long), he never outright said that my "statistics" were wrong because, in his words, "How do you know these statistics are true, you can never trust statistics, statistics this, statistics that, where are these statistics coming from, that's not true dur hur, all women are not like that, the people on the internet don't know what they're talking about, etc." Then, he will do this thing which infuriates me to all living hell, "HAVE YOU EXPERIENCE THIS? hmmm~" "HAVE YOU PERSONALLY EXPERIENCE IT FOR YOURSELF (SCOFFED FROWN AND SARCASTIC-ASS EYEBROW)" "SEE UNLIKE YOU i HAVE EXPERIENCE, YOU DON'T BECAUSE YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE MUCH OF LIFE AS MUCH AS I HAVE" "YOU NEVER TAKE THE ADVICE I GIVE YOU AND YOU BE FIGHTING ME ON EVERY SINGLE HELP BUT YOU ALWAYS HAVE SOMETHING DON'TCHU YOU BOY". I regret opening up sexual fulfillment concerns to him because I trusted him, but he's acting like I'm taking out my anger on him and making him the enemy. He even said, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ENEMY HERE, YOU KNOW TO GO OUT AND TALK TO OTHER PEOPLE ABOUT BLUE PILL, RED PILL, BLACK PILL BULLSHIT". I thought as the closest person in my life I can trust and he will be open to at least knowing how I'm affected by this new generation and society, but he has the mentality "WELL, I GOT MINE, AND I BE WATCHING TV, AND STOP BRINGING NEGATIVITY TO ME". He uses the experience fallacy everytime I talk to him something that is mildly complex and that doesn't to do with mundane life and then shuts me down on every point, "YOU HAVE NO EXEPRIENCE, SO YOU HAVE NO SAY", "HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT, HAVE YOU PERSONALLY EXPERIENCE IT", "PLEASE TELL ME THE PARTICULAR TIME, DATE, LOCATION, COUNTY, CITY, WHAT SHE WAS WEARING, ON WHAT DAY OF THE WEEK, WHAT YOU SAID, WHAT SHE SAID, IF YOU SHAVED, BLAH BLAH BLAH, ETC." If he fails to shut me down, he simply stonewalls me by saying "YOU'RE RIGHT" (in a sighing sarcastic tone), looking at his TV remote, picking up the TV remote, and goes back to watching the shiny box goyslop, lowering back his recliner chair, and blankly stares at it until I leave. Overall, I should never brought my concerns to him and just kept it in the dark, now I really feel alone. I should have vented my frustrations on this forum back in 2020. I should have worn the mask, but my emotions put me in some shit. What I said was the truth, but he say as a throwaway line, "Well, you's a man now, we are have our opinions right", talking as if were discussing our favorite flavors of ice cream or some other normie bullshit. Also, as a side note, he will say this which makes me lose it, "WELL, WHEN YOU BRING UP THIS KIND OF STUFF TO ME... AS A FATHER HEARING THIS FROM MY SONE, HOW DO YOU THINK IT MAKES ME FEEL, HUH~?" .... I'm sorry...are you fucking serious,, you got to be kidding me; I'm fucking done! Fucking talking about... [internal screaming]. Alright, I'm done.

Brootal, bluepill parents are the worst. I'm sorry brocel

I tried to explain the blackpill to my bluepilled father, it didn't turn out well. We ended up arguing for an hour, and we both stopped because we couldn't find a middle ground.