Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My father insults me

Fazz35

Fazz35

Greycel
My father told me that I am a failure and have a low IQ just because I don't have a job (I'm looking for one but I can't find it). He always insults me every day. How should I react?

wish i had a dad

IQ is genetic, just tell him that. You have a similar intelligence level to him.

become stronger than him and then beat him up in grand theft auto 5

Decapitate him or skin his face and wear it casually

You don't deserved this way. Just ignored him and don't give a fuck, or murder him.

My father is a conservative redpiller. He told me that im not a man cause i have no gf. I want to fucking kill him sonetimes, boomers and conservatives are not on our side, they do not feel sympathy for the incel plight and pain. They just say stuff like, "man up" and "women are easy bro".

If he wanted you to become successful, he should have become successful himself. He is your main role-model. Who else should you look up to? If he is a loser, obviously you will become one too. And this doesn't change when you reach the age of 18. You legally being an adult does not change the fact that fathers should be role-models to their sons.