Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My father got mad and asked to fight me

lemon21

lemon21

Isekai enjoyer
-
As usual he had a problem with my mother and i had to bring him the news that my mother is not going to meet with him no more, he got mad at me and asked why i acted as a messenger. Then i said this has nothing to do with me and he said if i have a problem with him we should "fist it out", im now on the crossroads if i should ever meet him again or not, he gives me money but i don't think a father should want to fight with his son.

I'm not sure if i would win the fight, and even if i did there's no winning for both sides. Jesus christ :fuk:

This is what happens when dumb bulls keep their testicles. They screw things up. Either you keep your hormones in check and be worthy of keeping your reproductive organs or don't. I fucking hate men like that :feelswhat:

This is what happens when dumb bulls keep their testicles. They screw things up. Either you keep your hormones in check and be worthy of keeping your reproductive organs or don't. I fucking hate men like that :feelswhat:
I mean, he gets no sex so it makes sense. Then again masturbation is a thing

I mean, he gets no sex so it makes sense. Then again masturbation is a thing
I don't care if he has no sex I ain't being anyone's punching bag because they are suffering like me. Just fucking jerk off and don't be a foid on her period and you keep your gonads. Simple.

I don't care if he has no sex I ain't being anyone's punching bag because they are suffering like me. Just fucking jerk off and don't be a foid on her period and you keep your gonads. Simple.
Yeah, i'm kinda used to it. What would you do in my position?

Body shots go a long way young buck :feelsBox:

My dad wanted to fight one time. It was pathetic, actually. My mom was there. We were doing everything we could not to laugh.

My dad wanted to fight one time. It was pathetic, actually. My mom was there. We were doing everything we could not to laugh.
So you're waay bigger/athetic than your dad?

I wouldnt stand a chance against my dad, I got the shitty genes from my mom

What are your combat skills?
Is your dad strong? Are you strong enough to beat him?
If you don't see a chance defeating him, avoid him.
Don't get into arrangements, unless you are 100% sure they work out in your favour, amigo.

What are your combat skills?
Is your dad strong? Are you strong enough to beat him?
If you don't see a chance defeating him, avoid him.
Don't get into arrangements, unless you are 100% sure they work out in your favour, amigo.
I'm a dude who spends 24/7 of his time on the computer, hardly i work out. Gonna start now tho, even if you don't look for trouble. Trouble finds you sadly, my father is mad so that may give him strenght. But he has like a lot of shit done onto his body he's 60, he can't even eat much because of his bad stomach.

If we got into a fight i would say the odds are 60/40, 65/35 in his favor

I'm a dude who spends 24/7 of his time on the computer, hardly i work out. Gonna start now tho, even if you don't look for trouble. Trouble finds you sadly, my father is mad so that may give him strenght. But he has like a lot of shit done onto his body he's 60, he can't even eat much because of his bad stomach.

If we got into a fight i would say the odds are 60/40, 65/35 in his favor
Can we start placing bets:smonk:

Mogs me for talking to his dad. :feelscomfy:

Mogs me for talking to his dad. :feelscomfy:
I'm gonna end up ghosting him sooner or later, you can't have a relationship with this abusive fucker. The ammount of shit i've endured it's inimanigable, if i continue talking with him is just to leech of him.

I'm gonna end up ghosting him sooner or later, you can't have a relationship with this abusive fucker. The ammount of shit i've endured it's inimanigable, if i continue talking with him is just to leech of him.
It's okay not to talk to your dad, I have not seen my dad physically since 2014, and that asshole lives just on the other side of the valley from me. My life has been much better since I ghosted him tbh. :feelscomfy:

It's okay not to talk to your dad, I have not seen my dad physically since 2014, and that asshole lives just on the other side of the valley from me. My life has been much better since I ghosted him tbh. :feelscomfy:
It's really hard to just ghost him, like if he were a complete and utter piece of shit i could leave him and be done. But he does act kind sometimes, and that's what fucks you up at the moment of saying fuck him. Overall he's been a shitty parent, and continues being it.

It's really hard to just ghost him, like if he were a complete and utter piece of shit i could leave him and be done. But he does act kind sometimes, and that's what fucks you up at the moment of saying fuck him. Overall he's been a shitty parent, and continues being it.
Ok, it was easy for me since my parents had a messy divorce.

When Mother would argue with my father violently, I would sometimes try to interfere. This resulted in my father apathetically knocking me away with one hand. I fell down on the ground yet he never turned around to see if I was okay.

Is your mom better?
Yes she is, I think that is the case with most incels. Our dads are losers, and our moms are foids who took pity on losers.

are you ethnic? if so makes sense

When Mother would argue with my father violently, I would sometimes try to interfere. This resulted in my father apathetically knocking me away with one hand. I fell down on the ground yet he never turned around to see if I was okay.
Yeah i mean, majority of us have shitty parents if we're here. My father didn't beat me up but he was an abusive fuck all my life

are you ethnic? if so makes sense
No, whiteish.

A father wanting to fight his own son? Yeah, dude that is off.

fight him bro and record it see look kick him in the stomach and then go for his legs and pin his arms with your knees and wail on him and durring the fight start screaming "I'LL KILL YOU I'LL TEAR YOUR GUTS OUT OF YOUR ABDOMAN AND SHOVE THEM DOWN YOUR THROAT AND ENJOY EVER SECOND OF IT"

Yeah, i'm kinda used to it. What would you do in my position?
Learn how to fight, put on some muscle, and then kick his ass. Then when he's on the ground and has had enough, ask him if this is what he wanted.

Learn how to fight, put on some muscle, and then kick his ass. Then when he's on the ground and has had enough, ask him if this is what he wanted.

He won't ask to fight if im ripped, either way i'm gonna ghost him this saturday. Already had enough of his BS. Just because he gives some money he thinks he can say whatever he wants to me, jfl. Really some parents are just cancer.

Based

If you depend on that money he gives you then it's a difficult situation.

If not then ghost the cunt. Whatever problems there are between him and your mother, they are his problems not your fault.

There is a well-known pattern where assholes abuse their partners and children, and then love-bomb them with gifts etc as a way of trying to make it up to them, instead of doing the right thing, apologizing for their bad behavior and learning/ growing/ improving. Maybe deep down there is some real love behind it?

If you depend on that money he gives you then it's a difficult situation.
I do. So it's indeed tricky
There is a well-known pattern where assholes abuse their partners and children, and then love-bomb them with gifts etc as a way of trying to make it up to them, instead of doing the right thing, apologizing for their bad behavior and learning/ growing/ improving. Maybe deep down there is some real love behind it?
He does exactly this, acts like a fucking asshole. Then gives us things to compensate and acts "kind" for a while. He's bad a lot of times and puts me in uncomfortable situations. But it's not like i can ghost him, not for monetary reasons or just because he's my father. But it gets fucking tiring having to deal with all of his BS all the damn time. Also there's no way to make him reasonable

How old are you? When can you get into a situation where you're not financially dependent on him?

You might find that once you remove that money (and the sense of obligation that it's creating on both sides) out of the situation, the relationship could become easier.

How old are you? When can you get into a situation where you're not financially dependent on him?
im 26, i've been trying to get a job with not real sucess.
You might find that once you remove that money (and the sense of obligation that it's creating on both sides) out of the situation, the relationship could become easier.
Yes, you may be right. tho it's hard for me to get a job, a good one at least

Brutal family dysfunction pill.

You should probably defoo.

Yeah, my life is sad. Tho i get some happiness here and there from copes

What's that?:feelshehe:
"Foo"="family of origin", to defoo is to estrange oneself or otherwise disassociate. It was coined by Stefan Molyneux and his early devotees. I don't support it or honestly recommend it but it is a very amusing word.

"Foo"="family of origin", to defoo is to estrange oneself or otherwise disassociate. It was coined by Stefan Molyneux and his early devotees. I don't support it or honestly recommend it but it is a very amusing word.
I see :feelshehe:

There is no win fighting your own dad. Ignore him and if he doesn't come to his senses ghost him forever. These old fuckers the biggest punishment for them is not getting attention and dying alone.

[UWSL][UWSL]I fought physically with my uncle and next year I will fight my brother for humiliating me for several years. [/UWSL][/UWSL]