Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My farts smell fucking horrible

Linguinicel

Linguinicel

Your female equivalent is fucking chad right now
-
I’ve had major gas all day long and every fart feels like hot magma coming out of my asshole. They smell horrid, like burning sulfur. This is why I don’t like to go out for extended periods of time, I will be humiliated for fartmaxxing. They smell 10 times worse when I’m stressed out so I symbolize the scent of rotting eggs with the absolute state of my life.

Literal shitty thread.

didnt expect to laugh at such low effort dogshit thread

Love the smell of my own farts

enough linguini bro

I’ve had major gas all day long and every fart feels like hot magma coming out of my asshole. They smell horrid, like burning sulfur. This is why I don’t like to go out for extended periods of time, I will be humiliated for fartmaxxing. They smell 10 times worse when I’m stressed out so I symbolize the scent of rotting eggs with the absolute state of my life.
This is exactly what we need bro, OK so once i went outside i felt i had an explosive fart on the way, Ive just eaten salad WITH EGGS, Im allergic to uncooked eggs, SO out of the blue i let out a silent but deadly in the middle of a store, Everyone was wafting and asking eachother who did this, Ive aleredy left the store but could hear them miles away.

You need to release it where most people are, Like Plague Inc.

This is exactly what we need bro, OK so once i went outside i felt i had an explosive fart on the way, Ive just eaten salad WITH EGGS, Im allergic to uncooked eggs, SO out of the blue i let out a silent but deadly in the middle of a store, Everyone was wafting and asking eachother who did this, Ive aleredy left the store but could hear them miles away.

You need to release it where most people are, Like Plague Inc.
I was thinking of spraying liquid ass on pride flag clothing in stores (in game)

You can make your own natural liquid shit, you just have to buy a small spray bottle