Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My family would be a lot happier if i didn't exist

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
I feel like I'm an useless member of my family who is tolerated and kept in the household for no good reason.

My family hates me and I hate myself for my miserable existence. My father is a Chad and one of the manliest men I know and I am sure that he wanted his son to follow his footsteps.

He got me instead. A god damned ugly manlet.

My mother wanted a smart child, and when I was younger I was always told I'm intelligent and had potential. I'm failing in school miserably and probably won't make it to university.

They never directly show this to me until get mad tho. I act like I don't care when my mother calls me a retard or my father calls me a parasite and an faggot.

It would be a lot better if I was aborted or something and they had another son who actually fulfilled their expectations. I can see the disappointment in their eyes.

This is one of the main reasons I want to rope to he honest. It hurts me. I want to run away from home and this plan has been in my mind for like a year but I simply cannot do it until a find a source of income or a temporary living space like an orphanage. On the other hand, I wonder if it's worth all that work and if I should just rope and be done with it

Thank you for reading this if you made it through the end I known this is pathetic but I just need to vent somewhere and really got nobody to talk to.

Thanks.

my family would be a lot happier if i was born female

I have a younger way more successful sister that mogs me in every way

I have a younger way more successful brother that mogs me in every way.

Siblingpill is brutal.
I have a chadlite cousin. Mogs me into the stone age. He's like a better version of me.

my mom told me she hope not to live long, partly because i make her sad.

my mom told me she hope not to live long, partly because i make her sad.
That's sad tbh. At least mine are not direct about it. I plan on moving away as soon as I'm able to.

you need to wageslave quickly your patents are toxic

you need to wageslave quickly your patents are toxic
I can't find a suitable job here, and that's why I will learn something to freelance with. I'm too slow and low iq for bartendering. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

How old are you?

If you weren't as ugly you would be in university right now enjoying life... Looks determine your overall success in life. If you're incel, you literally cannot "level up" or progress if you're ugly. Looksmax or die.

16. Don't be a retard and start with youngcel : fakecel im not in the mood.
Negative IQ if you rope
You’ve literally got your whole life ahead of you

If I didn't exist my family would've gone down such a more positive path in life and things would've been different for them

thats true tbh i caused a lot of pain :cryfeels::feelscry: