Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My family situation is going to drive me to suicide.

JdawgYUNGmoney

JdawgYUNGmoney

Natsuki obsessed
-
So my fucking broke ass mother is having her parents move in with us, and they are ultra catholic nuts that I know are going to make my time before I go to college a living hell. My cunt ass sisters are both back from college now, and they will probably never leave the house because neither of them can drive (they are both 20 JFL.) Me and my younger brother have basically cut ties and we never talk, but now I gotta share a room with him. Then on my dad's side, my grandmother is gonna be at his house for the entire summer, and she's a disgusting retarded slob that breaks everything she touches. I really can't wait until her time is up tbh. I just want to fucking leave this shithole and start a new life far away, where even though I'll still be incel, I'll be away from these degenerate mother fuckers.

That sounds bad. Good luck in college.

all you can do is bide your time until you go to college. spend as little time at home as possible.

all you can do is bide your time until you go to college. spend as little time at home as possible.
It sucks that I have no friends to hang out at their houses
That sounds bad. Good luck in college.
Thanks. Hopefully I'll get a job that pays enough to where I'll never have to ask them for anything again.

Thanks. Hopefully I'll get a job that pays enough to where I'll never have to ask them for anything again.

Pick a major with easy job placement like accounting or computer science

It sucks that I have no friends to hang out at their houses

in high school at the end i had little friends too. i went to the library, the mall, or just walked around by myself. just go out however you can dude. go hiking go do whatever.

So my fucking broke ass mother is having her parents move in with us, and they are ultra catholic nuts that I know are going to make my time before I go to college a living hell. My cunt ass sisters are both back from college now, and they will probably never leave the house because neither of them can drive (they are both 20 JFL.) Me and my younger brother have basically cut ties and we never talk, but now I gotta share a room with him. Then on my dad's side, my grandmother is gonna be at his house for the entire summer, and she's a disgusting retarded slob that breaks everything she touches. I really can't wait until her time is up tbh. I just want to fucking leave this shithole and start a new life far away, where even though I'll still be incel, I'll be away from these degenerate mother fuckers.

I've been calling women sluts in front of my parents for the past 15 years now

I always quote the 49% of paternity tests come back as not the married fathers

and i openly say married white guy = cuck

try doing that

you're fucked either way

I am in a similar situation, im gonna threaten the local government for ssi so i can neet. What better time than now

what happened between you and your brother?
I've been calling women sluts in front of my parents for the past 15 years now

I always quote the 49% of paternity tests come back as not the married fathers

and i openly say married white guy = cuck

try doing that

you're fucked either way

holy shit 49%????

if thats true my opinion of females has got lower, didnt even think that was possible.

being forced to share a room with someone who hates you is awful. i don't know what happened between you, but you should try to fix it. it will make your living situation more tolerable. i'd also advice you against burning bridges with family this early in life, if your college plan doesn't work out you will have to come back begging.

what happened between you and your brother?
We've just never liked each other. When we were younger we would push each other down the stair case, we would fuck with each other's shit, and would get into actual fights a lot. But ever since I was like 14 we really haven't had any problems with each other because we have completely cut each other off from our lives.
being forced to share a room with someone who hates you is awful. i don't know what happened between you, but you should try to fix it. it will make your living situation more tolerable. i'd also advice you against burning bridges with family this early in life, if your college plan doesn't work out you will have to come back begging.
Our relationship will never be good, and I'm not even gonna try to make it better. Whenever I go into my room and he's in there, I'll leave. And when he comes in and I'm in it, I hope he does the same. And tbh I think I would rather be a hobo than crawl back to my parents. Not sure yet.

you should have a threesome with your sisters. they hot?

you should have a threesome with your sisters. they hot?
Oh fuck no. They are both ugly as sin like me but they get laid because they are female. Plain and simple