Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over my family jokes about me being stinky even tho i take regular baths

• Thread starter Deleted member 30198
  • Start date
Deleted member 30198

Deleted member 30198

The Marked God of the Blackpill
-
why the fuck that happens? i'm not fat, i do not exercise, i should not sweat so much randomly, i should not be stinky

i use deodorant but i still stink when the time of effect of the deodorant is still happening

and worst of all my family jokes about this

it never began for stinkycels

You should have your revenge

my parents always tell me my room smells like shit

why the fuck that happens? i'm not fat, i do not exercise, i should not sweat so much randomly, i should not be stinky

i use deodorant but i still stink when the time of effect of the deodorant is still happening

It is because you eat shit. Stop eating fast food, coca-cola, generally industrious food.
Also stop malicious thoughts (not chaste, jealous, hateful, etc) since it also affects. Meditate on the metta bhavana, wishing good to your worst enemies and you will smell like a Catholic saint at the time of death, you will exhale perfume everywhere. Don't believe me? Try it.

I've been in your shoes, and I found out that my problem was this, despite taking a shower and using deodorant, etc.

It is because you eat shit. Stop eating fast food, coca-cola, generally industrious food.
interesting
Also stop malicious thoughts (not chaste, jealous, hateful, etc) since it also affects. Meditate on the metta bhavana, wishing good to your worst enemies and you will smell like a Catholic saint at the time of death, you will exhale perfume everywhere. Don't believe me? Try it.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I've been in your shoes, and I found out that my problem was this, despite taking a shower and using deodorant, etc.
You had me till the thoughts part

If you're a curry, sandnigger or a nigger then chances are you are genetically doomed to be a stinkycel. There is a correlation between wet earwax and how stinky you are, look it up.

Last edited:
Defecate in hard to reach places around the house. Start with places like behind the sink, or under an appliance. Let them be overwhelmed, animals do it too when they hate their enviornment

Defecate in hard to reach places around the house. Start with places like behind the sink, or under an appliance. Let them be overwhelmed, animals do it too when they hate their enviornment
this + ur name just lol
i dont believe this lol

Use anti-transpiration bars with aluminium.

>Muh cancer

Just do it, deodorant is useless trash.

Don't use fake leather chairs, they make you sweat like hell, use tissue or mech chairs instead, you will feel fresh all the time.

Also, when you take a bath, always make sure to wipe your ass/armpits until there is 0 smell. Better if you shave them, easier/faster to clean.

Attachments

• 5314524.jpg
    5314524.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Tell them "I get all this stinking genes from you !"