Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My family gaslighted me

tomale

tomale

Recruit
★★★★★
My sister broke my tooth and she denies to this day,when i asked my mom about it some years ago she denied it to end admitingg recently that she remembers when she broke it.

My cousin was 9 years older and beat the shit out of me when i was 4 years old,my mom deniedit for like a decade to end telling me that he was fucked in the head and she didnt know what to do,also my sister know and she never help me when i tell my mom,she his only 2 years older than me.

My sister cover my dad and brother mistakes,my dad tells us to stare to a wall and masturbate and when i tell my mom about it she never was on my side and tell me to shut up,i tell this to my dad and he always avoid the subject and never denies.

My brother sell our stuff and steal money,for that reason my uncle and teachers in kindergarden always take my money away because they suspect that it was robbed.

When i asked my mom what bad things my siblings did to me she used to say that the mock me for puking and nothing more.

Another thing that make my boil in rage is that my dad never allow me to leave the house so i only read things in books or documentarys and he mock,call me a retard or beat the shit out of me if i talk about the things i read,one time,one of his coworkers slap me for talking about a tale i read and my dad did nothing,he lies and say that never happen when he always allowed his coworkers to call me faggot or mock me.

Kill your entire family tree they deserve it cut them into the same amount of pieces they hit you or bury them alive (in video game)

That's brutal it would be good if you could get away from them. No one can fuck you up as much as your family. You have to push boundaries and go out more, how old are you? Threaten to turn them to police if they touch you. My dad did many bad things and he was a shithead and now pretends it never happened.

brutal. your own family is working against you

I dont know how old are you, if you are still an teen my advice is to toughen up mentally, dont let them get to you or guilt trip you. Things like that can mentally fuck you up for good. STart training martial arts, there's an excuse to leave your house and meet other people, after a time they wont see you as a weakling and they will try mentally to torture you so dont fall for it, dont give a damn for whatever they say.

How old aRe you Op better leave them

That's a fucked up family, and I agree with the above replies, leave them soon.

That's brutal it would be good if you could get away from them. No one can fuck you up as much as your family. You have to push boundaries and go out more, how old are you? Threaten to turn them to police if they touch you. My dad did many bad things and he was a shithead and now pretends it never happened.
this world is a piece of shit , it seems more and more appealing turning into some form of thug

bevome a sociopath:feelsohh: