Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My family dog is sick

worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
My family dog might have cancer. :feelscry: I’ve been crying all day like a bitch. I know she is a dog but she’s like the only member of the family who loves me unconditionally and doesn’t care what I look like or my accomplishments. She is like my best friend in the family. Losing her is going to be tough

Im sorry about this. My dog also had cancer a couple of months ago and we had to put him to sleep. Its better for her so she doesnt suffer in my opinion. Wish you all the best brocel, and im always open if you need to talk

animals are more loyal than people.
Especially dogs, they tend to be noble, courageous and loyal, and their affection seems unconditional, unlike humans.

I'm sorry you have to shoot your dog bro...

Last edited:
This is not inceldom

It's going to be really tough for you. You'll have to power through, because there aren't foolproof ways of dealing with death faster.
My beloved doggy had cancer too, when he was too weak to walk, I had to put him to sleep. I almost went insane from grief.
The only friend who loves you unconditionally passes away in pain, terrible. :feelscry:

This is not inceldom
Well, the post implies the dog makes him feel better about his Inceldom, therefore, perhaps the post does belong in this section.
My family dog might have cancer. :feelscry: I’ve been crying all day like a bitch. I know she is a dog but she’s like the only member of the family who loves me unconditionally and doesn’t care what I look like or my accomplishments. She is like my best friend in the family. Losing her is going to be tough
Sad shit, man.

Sorry bro.

I’ve lost a dog, a cat and a beloved gerbil during my time so I know how this is but hey maybe with any luck your dog will pull through?

If not RIP. :cryfeels:

Once the pain sufficiently passes you can always get another one. :feelsugh:

If you decide to do so I highly recommend collies, Australian shepherds and chihuahuas. :feelsokman: