Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My Family Are The Only Reason I'm Still Alive

• Thread starter Deleted member 27804
  • Start date
Deleted member 27804

Deleted member 27804

Truecel
-
I despise my looks, I loathe my looks, I fucking hate my looks. The only reason I'm here is because, as a little sperm cell, I won the race to the egg cell; that's why I'm here. I have no reason to be alive, nobody does; LIFE IS MEANINGLESS! I tell my parents about my struggles and they just simply say "hang loose", "don't be negative", "you can't get girls when you're just up in your room", and "if you want a shag, just go buy yourself a hooker". I hate how dismissive they are about my struggles, our struggles and such, but at the same time, I love them. It's cruel that they taught my about love, because they brought me into this world and looked after me from day 1, helped me get the best grades in school and go to a good university and I will forever love my family. They convince me not to kill myself, even got me into therapy; it didn't help ofc. If my parents didn't love me as much as they do now, I would've roped, but we love each other and if I roped that would damage my parents because they aren't young parents. I'm trapped, no way out. Once my parents die, I can finally rope, but there is no way out for me rn.

I despise my looks, I loathe my looks, I fucking hate my looks. The only reason I'm here is because, as a little sperm cell, I won the race to the egg cell; that's why I'm here. I have no reason to be alive, nobody does; LIFE IS MEANINGLESS! I tell my parents about my struggles and they just simply say "hang loose", "don't be negative", "you can't get girls when you're just up in your room", and "if you want a shag, just go buy yourself a hooker". I hate how dismissive they are about my struggles, our struggles and such, but at the same time, I love them. It's cruel that they taught my about love, because they brought me into this world and looked after me from day 1, helped me get the best grades in school and go to a good university and I will forever love my family. They convince me not to kill myself, even got me into therapy; it didn't help ofc. If my parents didn't love me as much as they do now, I would've roped, but we love each other and if I roped that would damage my parents because they aren't young parents. I'm trapped, no way out. Once my parents die, I can finally rope, but there is no way out for me rn.
Thats good. Most humans don't have functional families or mothers and fathers who love them.

I too have a great family and wouldn't trade any of them for the world.

But then again im a Gorilla

20200228 134324

My relationship with my parents is so dysfunctional jfl. Tbh I'm only still alive because currently it would take more willpower to kms than to continue on living, and probably because I still have some bluepilled hope somewhere inside of me.

JFL wish my family was liek that tbh

Why? That is one of the most stupid, bluepilled things ever said by a human being. I'm not after a shag, I just want to be in a LTR with a girl who loves me. What bluepilled advice does your family give you, if any, if you don't mind me asking?

jfl good if you actually have a decent family. mine is trash

Dang that sounds nice , I don't get along with my family at all. Only reason I'm still alive is because I'm too much of a pussy to end my worthless life.

Why? That is one of the most stupid, bluepilled things ever said by a human being. I'm not after a shag, I just want to be in a LTR with a girl who loves me. What bluepilled advice does your family give you, if any, if you don't mind me asking?
They don't give any advice, just ask why I don't have a gf yet.

The things that matter so much to you are out of reach while for others that can attain them over & over again they are meaningless.

View: https://youtu.be/ZaAKX1RHu2c

I hate everything about myself and no amount of self improvement has changed that. If it wasn't for my mom i'd have ended it all a long time ago.

How old are you?

change ur mindset stop being a sad kunt faggot lift some weights
well ur never gonna have that so just fucking deal with it. Welcome to the club.

They don't give any advice, just ask why I don't have a gf yet.

Fuarrrkkk that's so ignorant of them
change ur mindset stop being a sad kunt faggot lift some weights

Fuck off back to looksmax.org you retarded invalid
well ur never gonna have that so just fucking deal with it. Welcome to the club.
No shit sherlock
How old are you?
19, nearly 20
I hate everything about myself and no amount of self improvement has changed that. If it wasn't for my mom i'd have ended it all a long time ago.
You and me both buddy boyo

Last edited:
The things that matter so much to you are out of reach while for others that can attain them over & over again they are meaningless.
What a great existence.