Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My family are fucking NPCs

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
I fucking hate them.

They never ever had my back even once. They never said warm, encouraging words even once.

They literally treated me like shit my entire life. They started treating me low status even before anyone in school started it, even before I entered school.

They have the empathy of fucking robots. None.

May they burn in hell one day. :feelsree:

Have you tried earning their respect by earning insane amounts of money? Try it, it may work.

If you need support with anything don't hesitate to ask us for help bro :panties::smonk:

Edit: Nice 6666th post :feelsdevil:

They never ever had my back even once. They never said warm, encouraging words even once.
My family members sometimes say it but it's cringe af.

Imagine having a sister, and witness the difference in treatment.

If you need support with anything don't hesitate to ask us for help bro :panties::smonk:

Edit: Nice 6666th post :feelsdevil:
And everyone tries to paint us as monsters

I fucking hate them.

They literally treated me like shit my entire life. They started treating me low status even before anyone in school started it, even before I entered school.

They have the empathy of fucking robots. None.

May they burn in hell one day. :feelsree:
Same buddy boyo, I can't wait for mine to die, you know damn well I will piss on their graves.
Have you tried earning their respect by earning insane amounts of money? Try it, it may work.
I hope you're not serious, if you have money they'll just use you and still treat you like shit or pretend to treat you nicely just to use you.

And everyone tries to paint us as monsters
We ARE a support group. Maybe ask the people inside instead of some hostile outsiders.
Not gonna ask Adolf Eichmann about the reason fo jewish holiday customs :feelsthink:

shouldnt even be discussing this. you should be moving to SEA to increase all odds and giga decrease cost of living. and forget about ur shit family

Not worth it. I money mog my better looking currycel cousins. But they do not respect me since I am shorter and darker skin.

normies only seem to respect 2 things
looks and money

I can confirm that's true... but I'm disgusted by them fucking leeches :feelswhat: