Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My facial hair is ogre tier

• Thread starter anincelforlifelol
  • Start date
A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
It seriously is so disgusting. I can grow a mustache and goatee fine. I get a lot of hair in the chin and mustache area, but then when it comes with the beard connecting it looks so subhuman. It's not thick at all. The cheeks are patchy as fuck, areas that are unable to get any hair, and hair that pops out from the side when I start growing it out. I really tried for 3 months before, and it went from subhuman to subhuman. I give up.

Same. My bros and my dad could grow a full beard like a Muslim by the time they were 16. When I was 16 I had a tiny mustache and a hair on my chin.

I'm 25 now and I can grow a decent mustache and goatee. They're just starting to connect. I'm also just starting to get hair on my cheeks. Give it time, and more hair maaaaaay come out.

I can't even grow a full mustache, and I can only grow a few long hairs on my chin, it's probably the low testosterone.

I can only grow a neckbeard. All the hair is under the chin.

how do ppl not know about minoxidil in 2018

Im almost 26 and i have like 7 chesthair. I must have t level of a 12 year old.

same i can only grow a beard like the one creature in my avatar has. the sides dont connect