Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My Experiences When I Was MTN Before The End of Puberty Prove Those With MTN+ Faces Are Fakecels/Volcels

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
I have seen many pictures of incels, the vast majority are MTN+. A few might be LTN, and could probably reach MTN, but there isn't a single truecel I have seen on there even @Intellau_Celistic and @Zer0/∞ . The latter can easily ascend with weight loss and the former is frauding with bad pictures. Height simply doesn't matter that much, at most it can add a point or at worst exclude a certain percentage of women from dating you. But here's the thing, there's no height which will exclude 100% of women from dating you, if you have an average or above average face. So stop coping, I had foids show interest in me when I was MTN, ranging from overt to mostly covert ways.

Based on all the pictures I have seen, I can confidently conclude I am the ugliest incel here, but this isn't a competition. You guys get to ascend while I will rot on here for good. You will be treated normally in social interactions, general interaction and won't experience job discrimination or general mistreatment while I will. You have won at life and are normies while I have lost in life and am truecel. That's ok, I don't hate you, I could have been just as great or even greater, but puberty raped me.

You have more in common with the chads you worship than I do, all you have to do is try hard enough and you can do anything. Yes chad doesn't need to try but you aren't chad, except for a couple of chadlites here, who just troll and play victim and realistically chads and chadlites have the same level of privilege. Meanwhile, I am not allowed to do anything. I just wish you would have more self-awareness of this fact and work hard in life, so you can stop being incel and leave or if you are fakecel recognize your privilege and stop posting on this depressing forum. I have to take the blackpill as a suppository every-day for the rest of my life to be safe and accept my reality. If you choose to be volcel, I understand but quit acting as if you are suffering just because you refuse to date a chick in your league, while I have no league and never again will.

TLDR It's over for me but not for you. Unironically get up, do things, dream big, accomplish things and get the woman of your dreams. She's out there waiting for you, while no-one wants me, not even the grim reaper. You can do it, you can have a normal or decent life, some of you can even slay, go out there and enjoy life. Stop wasting your time here or keep wasting your life and enjoy being a fakecel/volcel.

You mog @Intellau_Celistic, I have seen your face when you were 18, you’re a MTN yourself.

You mog @Intellau_Celistic, I have seen your face when you were 18, you’re a LTN yourself.
Online ratings mean nothing. At the end of the day, women still treated me like shit and wanted nothing to do with me back then. Nothing has changed my chances to ascend were 0 back then and are still 0. As for mogging @Intellau_Celistic look at the picture of him in a gray shirt, he's an MTN.

Online ratings mean nothing. At the end of the day, women still treated me like shit and wanted nothing to do with me back then. Nothing has changed my chances to ascend were 0 back then and are still 0. As for mogging @Intellau_Celistic look at the picture of him in a gray shirt, he's an MTN.
Delusional, he’s a trucel

not one pixel

@PLA1092 look at him claiming that he’s more trucel than @Intellau_Celistic :feelsclown:

@PLA1092 look at him claiming that he’s more trucel than @Intellau_Celistic :feelsclown:

He's also 5'3, and his face is at least LTN-tier; you mog him. :feelsjuice: